Deluxe Ski Hack 4

General discussion about DSJ4.
SuperAdo111

Deluxe Ski Hack 4

Post by SuperAdo111 »

This game start to be annoying,when Javluka and Pfelger appear and Jussi did not ban them a want to search for good cheats and beating them is much higher and higher.In other DSJ forums all talking about that cheats,what they use,what they tried and all,this game started to be very suck,only online is 50-50 good bcs and there too start to discuss about Javluka and Pfelger,try to find some way to disable that hacks on this game or show us all cheats than we all can jump MILIONm on Planica and that will be funny,for you...I wanna say that WE must find a way to stop this!
Krzysztof Niechcial

Re: Deluxe Ski Hack 4

Post by Krzysztof Niechcial »

I think that offline records should be unofficial.. maybe official online records count only from tournaments like Marathon, WOT and National Cup ?
SuperAdo111

Post by SuperAdo111 »

No,no i like a CH idea ( i think its his ) that no records from Warm Up and no records when its 1 jumper,2 jumpers at least have to jump,and "Offline records should be unofficial" ,thats so good idea ,than we have not same problems like now,seems the cheat for online appear :D
Christian Hermann 2

Post by Christian Hermann 2 »

If jussi integrates OR's i would not recognize the offline-Records any more. So then let them cheat ( or not) in offline mode. And also the online-subscription will be more lucrativ for many players.

@KN: i think records in normal wc (no warm up) should count, too. (there must be more than 3/5/10 players at least)
TPo

Post by TPo »

Krzysztof Niechcial wrote:I think that offline records should be unofficial.. maybe official online records count only from tournaments like Marathon, WOT and National Cup ?
This is what I think too. It's possible to cheat in online, but if records count only in tournaments, at least people won't jump online just fore the records...
Total Length: 5353.38 m // 7749.06 m // 1603.92 m
Total Length: 14706.36 m
--
Winner of Ski-Stars World Championships (large hill) // 2nd of Ski-Stars World Championships (team) // Winner of Ski-Stars DSJ2 Cup
Metsi

Post by Metsi »

TPo wrote:
Krzysztof Niechcial wrote:I think that offline records should be unofficial.. maybe official online records count only from tournaments like Marathon, WOT and National Cup ?
This is what I think too. It's possible to cheat in online, but if records count only in tournaments, at least people won't jump online just fore the records...
What about those who don't really have time to participate in official cups? I for example jump only in my free time, and i'm usually out of it in the evenings. Especially on the weekends. So what... no chance for me to jump a WR?
Sounds a bit unfair if you ask me.

Ok, let's make separate classifications for online and offline but let all the jumps count equally.
TPo

Post by TPo »

Metsi wrote:
TPo wrote:
What about those who don't really have time to participate in official cups? I for example jump only in my free time, and i'm usually out of it in the evenings. Especially on the weekends. So what... no chance for me to jump a WR?
Sounds a bit unfair if you ask me.

Ok, let's make separate classifications for online and offline but let all the jumps count equally.
Then it's your problem. There's still offline records (and i'll still continue to hunt them). But if everything counts, I would be jumping online alone in the night, and that's totally not the point of having online records.
--
Winner of Ski-Stars World Championships (large hill) // 2nd of Ski-Stars World Championships (team) // Winner of Ski-Stars DSJ2 Cup
Metsi

Post by Metsi »

TPo wrote: Then it's your problem. There's still offline records (and i'll still continue to hunt them). But if everything counts, I would be jumping online alone in the night, and that's totally not the point of having online records.
But it's not forbidden, is it?
Personally for me it's not a big difference but i try to stay as objective as it's possible.
I decided to focus on offline jumping now so online mode is just an addition for me ;)
TPo

Post by TPo »

Metsi wrote:
TPo wrote: Then it's your problem. There's still offline records (and i'll still continue to hunt them). But if everything counts, I would be jumping online alone in the night, and that's totally not the point of having online records.
Personally for me it's not a big difference but i try to stay as objective as it's possible.
I decided to focus on offline jumping now so online mode is just an addition for me ;)
It should be forbidden, because if online records would be jumped in the middle of the night, they wouldn't be any more official than offline records :wink:
--
Metsi

Post by Metsi »

TPo wrote:
Metsi wrote:
It should be forbidden, because if online records would be jumped in the middle of the night, they wouldn't be any more official than offline records :wink:
And what about players from different timezones? People who can only play at night? No chance for a WR? ;> I know it's hard to find a solution but any more limitations will probably make the whole online idea unfair ;)
TPo

Post by TPo »

Metsi wrote: And what about players from different timezones? People who can only play at night? No chance for a WR? ;> I know it's hard to find a solution but any more limitations will probably make the whole online idea unfair ;)
Again, it's their problem. If they can't jump in the tournaments, why would they buy online anyway? And there's no need to make online records "official", just differentiate them from offline ones (So even the WR lines would be different in online and offline).
--
SuperAdo111

Post by SuperAdo111 »

Oh TPo ,you're not right,i will not start discussion with you 2 but i think the best idea is making records at warm up and under 10 players in WC did not count. That's best idea for me,and if someone cheat everybody will see that,but i think nobody have balls to cheat online,i think that.
Metsi

Post by Metsi »

Ok here's an idea.
Online records could be done at any time but there would have to be a group of at least 5 jumpers online to make it official.
Again, keep in mind that not everyone is able to participate in an official cup or tour, so it would be really unfair to make it as an official record requirement.
Again, it's their problem. If they can't jump in the tournaments, why would they buy online anyway?
It sounds to me like "Why would they buy online if they're not great players from europe". That's not how the idea of online gaming works i think ;)
Zmaster

Post by Zmaster »

I believe here the "can't" means they are not able to, and not being bad at jumping. Definetly nothing about great players from europe O.o
That's gotta hurt.
Metsi

Post by Metsi »

You misundetrsood me.
Not everyone has to jump in tournaments, some players (mostly the weaker ones) only join online mode for some fun, chatting and stuff.
And in addition not everyone is able to participate in those tournaments because of time differences.
I included the 2 above thoughts in one sentence ;)