Discussion about cheating

General discussion about DSJ4.
Bartek Palewicz

Re: Discussion about cheating

Post by Bartek Palewicz »

LOL, in topic for Poles after Winczaszek jumped record in Sapporo Krzysztof Niechcial wrote "Poland-Czech 4:3", and answer of the np2ij (this guy may be Jaluvka) is "Krzysztof, i have a riddle for you... what is 153.24? You can answer to friday :lol:"
:shock:
Mr Nobody

Post by Mr Nobody »

I think this will be Kuusamo, and Krzysiek Niechciał will loose his record by JJ.
MarkoW40

Post by MarkoW40 »

People who cheats and you can prove it would not at the play this game anymore. Just to be better than others who cheat and do not deliver honest work because I find in my eyes, absolutely stupid. And all of you should sometimes question whether it would be better to be honest. Since it has no chance against cheating anyway always do the same. For nice upswing in the air, then no movement have created any. So stop with the cheating.
OlliT

Post by OlliT »

MarkoW40 wrote:People who cheats and you can prove it would not at the play this game anymore. Just to be better than others who cheat and do not deliver honest work because I find in my eyes, absolutely stupid. And all of you should sometimes question whether it would be better to be honest. Since it has no chance against cheating anyway always do the same. For nice upswing in the air, then no movement have created any. So stop with the cheating.
Stop with the Google Translate.
MarkoW40

Post by MarkoW40 »

STOP the Cheater !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!