Jussi some suggestions for online play.

Ideas and suggestions for improving DSJ4.
Hocx

Jussi some suggestions for online play.

Post by Hocx »

Jussi i have some suggestions for online game... i think it will be more exciting
1. Can you add KO system to game ?
2. Can you add team cup in online ? its not necessarily to be team like 4 slovenians it could be 4 frined 1 from Slovenija 2 from France......
3. Will you create only room for ski flights when there will be enough hills ? :mrgreen:
SuperAdo111

Re: Jussi some suggestions for online play.

Post by SuperAdo111 »

Hocx wrote: 3. Will you create only room for ski flights when there will be enough hills ? :mrgreen:
I'm flyer and i wish that :P
cruzzz112

Post by cruzzz112 »

And one new non-stop server with Jump Points (actually are 2 non-stop servers with Cup Points)
pepsiman89

Post by pepsiman89 »

SuperAdo111 wrote:
Hocx wrote: 3. Will you create only room for ski flights when there will be enough hills ? :mrgreen:
I'm flyer and i wish that :P
great idea! maybe name it Ski Flying World Cup, except that we could play ALL the flying hills there
Przemator

Post by Przemator »

Guys, what do you think about letting all people jump in all rounds (Q, R1, R2)? In real skijumping you limit the number to 50 and 30 only to finish the competition in a reasonable period of time and not to bore the spectators. In DSJ we all jump at once.

What I suggest is:
1. Practice round (all jumpers)
2. 1st round (all jumpers)
3. 2nd round (all jumpers)

Also, it's bad that if you join the game during Qualifying, and there are less than 50 jumpers, you can't jump in round 1. You have to wait for next hill.
JPlenti

Post by JPlenti »

Another small idea. Maybe not for each WOT but at least for Marathons. We've got Planica in game now, so maybe it would nice idea to "reserve" the last (40th) competition for this hill and only TOP 30 players could compete there?
Dan Ionescu

Post by Dan Ionescu »

Przemator wrote:Guys, what do you think about letting all people jump in all rounds (Q, R1, R2)?
I don't like it. Being able to jump in all rounds no matter how poorly you jump discourages you from trying to get better.
J.MIRO

Post by J.MIRO »

I think that K.O system is isn 't hard to make. And tooo fun :D