Stop the helicopter camera

Ideas and suggestions for improving DSJ4.
Olli Tamminen

Stop the helicopter camera

Post by Olli Tamminen »

[ENG] I will like very much if there would be some kind of STOP-button in F9- and F10-cameras. If you push that button, camera stopped and you can jump all the time in that camera angle. Maybe you can also save it and use it later. (I also like if scroll can go closer. Now it's stupid when it's still too far even though you scroll as near as possibe)

[FIN] Tarkoitan siis, että kun olet painanut sitä STOP-nappulaa niin voit tallentaa sen kamerakulman jonnekin ja kun seuraavan kerran siirryt peliin, voit valita sen painamalla esim. ensin F10 ja sitten valita ponnahdusvalikosta tallentamasi asetuksen.
bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla [/url]
Bartek Palewicz

Re: Stop the helicopter camera

Post by Bartek Palewicz »

Great idea, i would like to see it in game!
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

All the cameras will be freely configurable and the range of zoom will be wider. You'll also be able to save the camera setting separately for each player.
So, there's no need to be able to stop the helicopter camera.
trepasz2411

Post by trepasz2411 »

Jussi Koskela wrote:All the cameras will be freely configurable and the range of zoom will be wider. You'll also be able to save the camera setting separately for each player.
yeah!! you're sweet Jussi
radeksar1995

Post by radeksar1995 »

Jussi Koskela wrote:All the cameras will be freely configurable and the range of zoom will be wider. You'll also be able to save the camera setting separately for each player.
How much cameras setting can we save? We can see 5-10 slots for saving?
Sorry for my bad English...
lutek86

Post by lutek86 »

"and the range of zoom will be wider."
it's great !! :shock:
Anssi Koivuranta

Post by Anssi Koivuranta »

Jussi, I don't know if anybody suggested this, but anyway: I'm currently jumping with the F1 camera. I think it would be nice, if there was a same camera as F1, but from the other side. :)
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

Anssi Koivuranta wrote:Jussi, I don't know if anybody suggested this, but anyway: I'm currently jumping with the F1 camera. I think it would be nice, if there was a same camera as F1, but from the other side. :)
There already is one even in beta-2: F11.
Anssi Koivuranta

Post by Anssi Koivuranta »

Yeah, I tried it already, but it seems a bit different, and it's a bit harder to make a good take-off. Anyway it's good. :)