Marathon Tournament 01/06/07 results and discussion

Discussion about online/offline tournaments.
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Marathon Tournament 01/06/07 results and discussion

Post by Jussi Koskela »

Jani Oravisjärvi

Post by Jani Oravisjärvi »

Congratulations to Audun. 8) Quite expected names on the top also in this marathon competition.

Very, very long tournament but I liked that. :)

But terrible tournament to me. :( I had nice form and after over 80 hills I was in 7th position with nearly 2200 cup points already. And then suddenly lost connection.... I have to say it's very frustrating to jump many hours and then lose every points... At least I finished tournament and get some kind of result (21st) but I really hope that this will not happen again next time.
sajdor

Post by sajdor »

Big grats to Audun, what a chase. grats also to Martin, Artur and Jakub, well I think I should be happy with 5th place, cause last 40 hills was a nightmer for me. It was me against powers of nature, really had no chance to be in top 3 last night, although I was 2nd after around 40-45 hills with around 50 pts behind Martin. Well did my best but you cant win with nature,
Lukasz Stanczak
Martin Kafka

Rest of results

Post by Martin Kafka »

To complete the list of one of the greatest challenges in DSJ3 ever, I'm posting the rest of results (51 competitors). Enjoy.

Last edited by Martin Kafka on 11 Jun 2007, 16:10, edited 1 time in total.
jaworskijakub

Post by jaworskijakub »

Grats for Audun ,Kafka ,Artur and Lukasz .
The 3 place in that tournament was for me realy close ,but Artur in last hill was incredible .Grats 4 ALL
Bernhard Birkeland

Post by Bernhard Birkeland »

This was very exciting and fun! This is the kind of challenge that make this game almost complete! (still missing team-jumping) :)
Grats to the thriller makers Audun and Martin!
I'm looking forward to friday 6th of July:)