Maximizing WR:s

General discussion about DSJ3.
hartmut derler

Post by hartmut derler »

I sent the replays to you!
Yes it was a amazing jump, nearly perfect i think.
R C A PATIJN

Post by R C A PATIJN »

Thanks for replay.
Very nice jump. :D
Severin

Post by Severin »

Big grats from me...

Well I'm out for the weekend :D

"NTLDR not found. Restart with crtl + alt + entf"

:lol: Well need a windows XP cd, then it'll be fine again.... on monday :)
hartmut derler

Post by hartmut derler »

hartmut derler

Post by hartmut derler »

New WR on UK :D But i had a really bad wind:2,3!!! :( Could be 1-2 meters more...
e-sAn(fin)

Post by e-sAn(fin) »

Nice guys! I leave the forum unwatched for 3 days and look what happens!!: Posts, posts and more posts.... And alot of good info also! GJ all :) Keep it up!

Hartmut:

OMG congrats big time on EST! Pre-jumped? U have 2 send me that rep!! Now i think we don't need to focus on EST anymore cuz i think 210 is the milestone that that hill needs! Did u make the 300+ jumper to make these new recs? (And btw I think it was me who made this jump possible since I was actually in ESTONIA this entire weekend and cheered you on!!:) (seriously I was in EST this weekend...)

To taf and Torsten:

Thank u very much for providiong the wind-loop information! Will add an additional 250 jumpers to my troop on monday ;)
I sev-jump and I'm proud! >:D
e-sAn(fin)

Post by e-sAn(fin) »

ANNOUNCEMENT

Hi to all! It seems to be a problem this replaysending since so many peps want the replays instantly after the jump was made. That is why I made a easy-to-use interactive webbsite that anyone can build and edit. (It has a lot of limitations but hey it's INTERACTIVE:) On this page anyone can "attach" a data file and link it here = no more e-mail sending. Anyone can also edit the pages, layout, and content in the way they like. It's very simple! So check it out and help me build it!

http://dsj3.wetpaint.com/

Hartmut: Plz attach your EST replay on the FRR on this site! Thank you and congrats ;)
ereml hajric

Post by ereml hajric »

HI!!

new WR...NED-->107.70...same as Dražen...but my style was sevo-style... :)
hartmut derler

Post by hartmut derler »

Hi
@Emil: Thx! Yes i jumped with pre+sev. style and no i didnt make 300 jumpers. I think its only necessary for the bigger hills like Pol coz you need perfect wind.
And then i have to say that the idea with the interactive website is great! I post 3 replays (UK, EST, KZK).

To Ereml: Congrats. to the new WR on NED, well done. Please also post your replays on emils page. :wink:

Hartmut
R C A PATIJN

Post by R C A PATIJN »

Nice site Emil.
I also posted some replays :D
e-sAn(fin)

Post by e-sAn(fin) »

Seems like there can only be 20 simultaneous replays on the site! This cuz of stoopid webservice providers (hate them....) So I ask of you no spam-replays! And those replays with bad description will be deleted sry! Take example of mine and Hartmuts's attachments.
I will try to make it possible to uppload more reps than 20.... The meaning of the site is to have a place to put the reps before bolas posts them! I cant archive the replays on the page!

What is more, u can all contribute to the page! Make an account for yourselves and add pages, edit pages, add links and so on! It's really easy and that is the point of an interactive site! I will modify and delete things that doesn't suit the site but if it's reasonable things u make there then I'm happy :)

(sry for the bad English! I'm a little drunk atm ;)
ereml hajric

Post by ereml hajric »

yo..

I got back UK--->for now is 98.23....but how many times we crashed WR on UK...first Severin,then Hartmut,and me,and Taf,and again me,Hartmut,and now again me...will UK stop at 100m ???

good luck
hartmut derler

Post by hartmut derler »

100 meters on UK will be very difficult. I think only with a perfect jump it will be possible to beat 100m.
ereml hajric

Post by ereml hajric »

Hartmut

I think so to...with perfect wind and jump...close 100...or just a little more is possible...

btw:I fall SPA 268.xx and SLO 329...look's like it is again my FALL day... :( I was trying KZK to jump ovwr 180...but just 179.4...not even my PB...I also crash BUL 288 :x

there is some work to do...good luck to all...
hartmut derler

Post by hartmut derler »

I also have some days were nothing worked...
I think on SLO 330 is possible and SPA 270.