Ski-Stars DSJ3 World Championships 26th-28th March!

Discussion about online/offline tournaments.

What would be the best hill for team competition?

Netherlands HS100
10%
Norway HS138
9%
Italy HS146
1%
Australia HS149
21%
Switzerland HS157
5%
Estonia HS185
2%
Belarus HS214
9%
Russia HS223
3%
Japan HS248
19%
Germany HS261
20%

Total votes: 86

Jani Oravisjärvi

Ski-Stars DSJ3 World Championships 26th-28th March!

Post by Jani Oravisjärvi »

Ski-Stars DSJ3 world champioships will be arranged on March 26th to March 28th 2010. Championships will include two individual competitions and one team competition. Top-3 of each competition will be awarded with real medals!

http://ski-stars.eu/

Championships are sponsored by Jussi Koskela. Big thanks to him!

Regulations of the championships:

1. Everybody must be registered on our site and confirmed his/her participation in Ski-stars forum before championships will start.
2. Champioships will start in 26 March.
3. Schedule:
- 26.03: Serbia HS69 (starts: 17:00 CET)
- 27.03: Slovenia HS281 (starts: 15:00 CET)
- 28.03: Team competition. (starts: 15:00 CET)
4. Hill for the team competition will be voted in poll on Mediamond forum. Our administration chose 10 hills for that poll:
- Netherland HS100
- Norway HS138
- Italy HS146
- Australia HS149
- Switzerland HS157
- Estonia HS185
- Belarus HS214
- Russia HS223
- Japan HS248
- Germany HS261
5. In team competition will compete national teams, and every must choose a captain
6. In championships will be 2 rounds. First round will start 15 o`clock polish time and end in 17 o`clock polish time (exception is Friday, when whole schedule is two hours later). To the second round will go best 30 from first round and they will start at 18 o`clock and they will have the same time as in first attemp – 2hours. If somebody will be late – DSQ. In team competition 8 best teams will go to second round.
7. If somebody tries cheating and administration will have proofs – DSQ
8. First three players/teams from every competition wins medals: gold, silver and bronze.
9. Regulations how to jump and behavior on the site is in the statue of tournament.

We wish all jumpers good luck!

Easy instruction, how to compete in Championships:

Firstly you must register to our site: http://ski-stars.eu/ Then go to Ski-star forum's "Application" topic http://www.ski-stars.xaa.pl/index.php?s ... c&topic=97 and give there your name, nick and nationality.

When competition starts, we announce a code to all jumpers in our site. Write code to the end of your jumper's name. (For example if code is JTP, my jumpers are named Jani Oravisjarvi_JTP.) You can create many jumpers with same name. Then start to jump and try to do as good jump as you can in next two hours. Before two hours time limit is over, upload your best replay to www.speedyshare.com or www.sendspace.com. Then paste link of your uploaded replay to our site (click flag of the competition and there you can paste a link).

Hour after first round ends we will announce a new code to top-30 of first round and second round starts. In this round, do everything same way like you done in first round.
Last edited by Jani Oravisjärvi on 01 Mar 2010, 23:36, edited 23 times in total.
Kilerx

Team Competion

Post by Kilerx »

Hi! I invite everybody to vote and wish everybody good luck at the championships :)
Motz Kolosowski

Tournament

Post by Motz Kolosowski »

It sounds good :-) At the moment I only play at newtour, but someone told me about ski-stars.eu So if many people will jump on this tournament I will join them :-)
Motz Kolosowski
Total Length: 7732,05m
Kilerx

Post by Kilerx »

I invite you Motz to try yourself with best players from the world :) I have a hope that Austrian nationa team will be in champs :)
Regards
Jani Oravisjärvi

Application topic opened

Jumpers who will compete in Championships have to confirm their participation in Ski-star forum's "Application" topic before 26th March. Topic is opened now. :)

Application topic: http://www.ski-stars.xaa.pl/index.php?s ... c&topic=97
Jim Kane

Need Americans for Team USA

Post by Jim Kane »

I'm very much looking forward to competing in the individual events of the tournament. I'm the only American who jumps with ski-stars and would like to find 3 more so we can create Team USA.

Any Americans out there that want to join me?

Jim Kane
Krzysztof Stuchlik

Post by Krzysztof Stuchlik »

*****Shahen*****
Never to retreat, never to surrender!
Slovenia HS281 -320,90 m (World Record)

http://www.shahendsj.aaf.pl
Motz Kolosowski

hmm

I think that there should be a limit for polish dsj3 players, because at the end it should be a dsj3 world championship and not a dsj3 polish championship, but do what you have to do it´s your decision.

Regards, Motz
Last edited by Motz Kolosowski on 06 Mar 2010, 00:39, edited 1 time in total.
Motz Kolosowski
Motz Kolosowski

so

And I decided not to jump! :-) Wish you all Good speed! Dsj3 is history for me:-)

With regards, Motz
Motz Kolosowski
-=Martin=-

Post by -=Martin=- »

How do you do with he replays to send in? Is there a way to automatically save your best jump? Especially in Serbia this would be important :D
Kilerx

:)

Post by Kilerx »

Easy instruction, how to compete in Championships:

Firstly you must register to our site: http://ski-stars.eu/ Then go to Ski-star forum's "Application" topic http://www.ski-stars.xaa.pl/index.php?s ... c&topic=97 and give there your name, nick and nationality.

When competition starts, we announce a code to all jumpers in our site. Write code to the end of your jumper's name. (For example if code is JTP, my jumpers are named Jani Oravisjarvi_JTP.) You can create many jumpers with same name. Then start to jump and try to do as good jump as you can in next two hours. Before two hours time limit is over, upload your best replay to www.speedyshare.com or www.sendspace.com. Then paste link of your uploaded replay to our site (click flag of the competition and there you can paste a link).

Hour after first round ends we will announce a new code to top-30 of first round and second round starts. In this round, do everything same way like you done in first round.

Best regards and good luck :)
-=Martin=-

Re: :)

Post by -=Martin=- »

Kilerx wrote:Easy instruction, how to compete in Championships:

Best regards and good luck :)
That was not exactly what I wanted to know. What is the best way to automatically save the replay of your best jump in those 2 hours? Reset your Local Records maybe?
Jani Oravisjärvi

That was not exactly what I wanted to know. What is the best way to automatically save the replay of your best jump in those 2 hours? Reset your Local Records maybe?
If you want that game automatically saves your longest jump, reset your Personal Records and turn automatic record save on. (it will overwrite your hill record replay)

But points are main thing so longest jump isn't always best jump. So I think the best way is to save normally with Ctrl+R.
Jani Oravisjärvi

Voting of team competition's hill, will end today 24:00.
Jani Oravisjärvi

Voting has now ended. :) Team competition will be jumped in Australia HS149.