New TL and table with WR Online/Offline on mediamond page - it is possible?

General discussion about DSJ4.
Keks

New TL and table with WR Online/Offline on mediamond page - it is possible?

Post by Keks »

Hi everyone,
I think this is the right time to talk about a Total Lenghts and WR table on Custom Hills. What do you think about it Jussi? It is possible to make it? We all are jumping for the years on Custom Hills and they have become an integral part of the game. For example We all play WOT and after every batch we all receive new hills option on this tournament and for me this solution is good for the game but I think this is really important feature to add this table with hills WR and Total Lengths on mediamond page because they don't count nowhere and in my opinion playing for the records offline doesn't make any sense at this moment.
MikesCZ

Re: New TL and table with WR Online/Offline on mediamond page - it is possible?

Post by MikesCZ »

I will add here a draft of how the improved statistics website could look like. I provided this to Jussi via private conversation earlier.

It would be amazing if it can be done (and I understand it is not as simple as it looks like). The idea is that you would be able to track all hills from online mode....so you can see who is best at DSJ3 remakes for example...or retro...etc.

Name: Michal Kala
Nation: CZE

Support the game - buy it and come join us online!
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

This has been on my mind but not yet on the table.

With lots of additional hills & different aggregate tables I would have to make the hill records pages less real time (i.e. they would update only once an hour or once per day).
MikesCZ

Post by MikesCZ »

IMO "less real time" is still much better than "real time but only 24 hills".
Name: Michal Kala
Nation: CZE

Support the game - buy it and come join us online!