Can I create my own tournament.

General discussion about DSJ4.
Sether

Can I create my own tournament.

Post by Sether »

I love ski jumps and DSJ 4 so I'm thinking of buying the full version. Can you please tell me a bit more about online game? I have a few questions:

How does online game exactly look like? Can I see other players when they are jumping?
Can I create my own tournament. For example if I want to play with my friend who also has full version 1v1, can we make our own mini tournament of few hills and the points will be automatically added up?

Thanks
Rajmek1233

Re: Can I create my own tournament.

Post by Rajmek1233 »

Just buy and will you seen. ;)
Xinitiao

Post by Xinitiao »

Sether wrote: 26 Jan 2024, 12:46 Can I see other players when they are jumping?
Can I create my own tournament. For example if I want to play with my friend who also has full version 1v1, can we make our own mini tournament of few hills and the points will be automatically added up?
You can't see other players' jumps live, but you can download the replays of every jump iirc.
You can only create your own tournament only if you buy your own online server for 39,90€. Playing 1v1 isnt too difficult though, as usually some 24/7 servers are empty. You both need the online subscription to play together. You can look at some videos on youtube to see how exactly dsj4 online looks.

And dont forget that with buying the full version you get 3 months of online for free ;)
Lurker since 2001
Better player than Garrean (for around 25 minutes at a time until he tries harder)
MikesCZ

Post by MikesCZ »

I recommend buy full version first, see how online game works (you get 3 months of online mode when you buy full version).

Then decide for yourself whether you want to purchase your own private server. I bought one myself, its nice.
Name: Michal Kala
Nation: CZE

Support the game - buy it and come join us online!