Super Team Tournament!

Discussion about online/offline tournaments.
Tim Davignon

Super Team Tournament!

Post by Tim Davignon »

Dear Jussi

Why?: On Saturday February 11th we finally saw new form of ski jumping competition called Super Team. How about to add this to game!

How?: Before the tournament will start, every player will text this command to chat like /duo or /team and name of player that want to be with. For example, I will text to chat this: /team Ladislav Pěnička, to Ladislav will come text like "hey, Tim want to be in team with you (something like that 😄 ) and Ladislav will only text: /teamaccept Tim Davignon and this team ( Ladislav + Tim ) will be fixed for all time of competition. Who will not text it, will be randomly set to team with someone. And if someone gonna want to be in team with player that is not from their country, it gonna be "mixed team" or "mixed duo" like in Team cups.

When?: Will take turns with Nationals and Teams cups on Thursdays.
Last edited by Tim Davignon on 14 Feb 2023, 14:54, edited 1 time in total.
TOP3 offline Czech and TOP30 in world TL - 3520m
French roots, but Czech. ForzaCzechDsj.
MikesCZ

Re: Super Team Tournament!

Post by MikesCZ »

Good idea. Might be better to implement some kind of GUI to register those teams instead of chat commands.

I would replace national cups alltogether. I know it is biased because I am not polish. The idea of national cup is great, but since 98% of the whole playerbase belongs to one nation, then it kinda sucks for the rest. Better to have some other cup instead where the 15 non-polish can join as well :)
Name: Michal Kala
Nation: CZE

Support the game - buy it and come join us online!