Transfer key/account to another PC

Questions about registration and online subscriptions.
longer

Transfer key/account to another PC

Post by longer »

Hi, I have a new PC and I want switch to play the game on it. There should be no problem to install the game however, I'm wondering how can I transfer the key from my prior PC wheras there is no option to preview it in the game before removing. Is it the only way to request for resend it manually or is there any other way to get it back?
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Transfer key/account to another PC

Post by Jussi Koskela »

Please email me your purchase details (name + email address) and I will resend you the key.
longer

Post by longer »

Thank you for quick answer Jussi. I'll send you the email, but taking this occasion I have one more question regarding using multi PCs for playing the game. Is it legal to use one key in more than one PC, not in the same time - in meaning that e.g. I would play a tournament on my local PC then a week later when I'm in a travel I'll use my laptop to take a part in the other tournament? Or this can be possible only when the key was removed on first PC and then used to register on the second one?
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

You are allowed to play on two computers with single license if you don't play them at the same time.