Change order in second round of Team Competitions

Ideas and suggestions for improving DSJ4.
woznyy1337

Change order in second round of Team Competitions

Post by woznyy1337 »

This season FIS has added a new rule in team competitions where in the second round order goes from worst to best. I think Mr. Jussi could add this feature in the next update, what do you think?
Andrej šunkar

Re: Change order in second round of Team Competitions

Post by Andrej šunkar »

I agree, I would suggest to Jussie that he do a major update this spring, despite the fact that the end of the winter season is approaching, for us players it is never, only in the summer it calms down a bit.
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

woznyy1337 wrote: 13 Mar 2022, 18:19 This season FIS has added a new rule in team competitions where in the second round order goes from worst to best. I think Mr. Jussi could add this feature in the next update, what do you think?
There's a comment in the rules: "Art. 3.2.3.1 will be tested during the upcoming winter season". Do you know if this rule change is permament?
woznyy1337

Post by woznyy1337 »

Jussi Koskela wrote: 14 Mar 2022, 09:15
woznyy1337 wrote: 13 Mar 2022, 18:19 This season FIS has added a new rule in team competitions where in the second round order goes from worst to best. I think Mr. Jussi could add this feature in the next update, what do you think?
There's a comment in the rules: "Art. 3.2.3.1 will be tested during the upcoming winter season". Do you know if this rule change is permament?
Oh, I actually didn't know that. In my opinion team competitions look better with this rule though.