Chat update.

Ideas and suggestions for improving DSJ4.
Tim Davignon

Chat update.

Post by Tim Davignon »

Good day, i have a proposal to improve the chat, it's not only in Team Cups but also in classic races. The point is, it gets me to write one message to everyone one by one. I always had to write it to all Czech boys individually (because I'm CZE). A suggestion such that the chat is written, For example: / msg national ........, the message would be sent to MSG to all the boys from my country. It could be necessary to write for Team races. / msg Team ....... And the message is sent to the players who were with the player in the team. Goodbye. :)
TOP3 offline Czech and TOP30 in world TL - 3520m
French roots, but Czech. ForzaCzechDsj.
MikesCZ

Re: Chat update.

Post by MikesCZ »

Good idea. Another way of handling this could be to have more chat rooms, one global and one national, for example two tabs above the chat window so you can switch anytime. I have seen this in some other games.

Of course this is probably not that interesting for Polish players since there is so many of them. But for us smaller nations this could be great.
Name: Michal Kala
Nation: CZE

Support the game - buy it and come join us online!
Tim Davignon

Post by Tim Davignon »

Yes, it would not be the best for Poles, it could be done For example: / msg ANONYM1, ANONYM2, ANONYM3 ..... The message will be sent to both ANONYM1 and ANONYM2 and ANONYM3.
TOP3 offline Czech and TOP30 in world TL - 3520m
French roots, but Czech. ForzaCzechDsj.
Siatko

Post by Siatko »

It is a good idea, however, for countries that have fewer players. As a Pole if I wanted to write a message to a team I would write it to 95% of the players at the tournament, so while for you Czechs it would be a very good option and generally such a thing should be available for a long time, for the Poles it would be hard, so I would rather something like that, that you can write to a few people in one msg than to the whole team.
MikesCZ

Post by MikesCZ »

Hi Jussi - any thoughts about this? This would be very nice feature. The common chat today is very crowded during tournaments and it is hard to talk. Country based or group based options would be great.
Name: Michal Kala
Nation: CZE

Support the game - buy it and come join us online!