Cheating being promoted by Karciarz

General discussion about DSJ4.
shukam56m

Re: Cheating being promoted by Karciarz

Post by shukam56m »

How about we address the actual problem instead, which is the absolutely ridiculous way of getting the "correct" wind conditions? Clicking on buttons in a menu over and over again, wasting many minutes, even hours of the player's time that he/she could instead use to actually PLAY the game is extremely stupid and unheard of in most other games.
MikesCZ

Post by MikesCZ »

shukam56m wrote: 02 Sep 2022, 13:39 How about we address the actual problem instead, which is the absolutely ridiculous way of getting the "correct" wind conditions? Clicking on buttons in a menu over and over again, wasting many minutes, even hours of the player's time that he/she could instead use to actually PLAY the game is extremely stupid and unheard of in most other games.
Agree. In offline mode there should be record hunting mode. In online I would keep it as it is today, or make two different PBs - one from online record hunt and second from online competitions = all other server play

EDIT: spelling
Name: Michal Kala
Nation: CZE

Support the game - buy it and come join us online!
SoBo

Post by SoBo »

As most already know, just wrote this post for this so that Tom would know that is not allowed "contrive" in the Online game, because in a moment another Hakonen is about to be found, and i was right.You'll do something once Offline, in a moment you will do it Online, because no one will suspect it.The game is over 10 years old, and never did "boosters" Offline/Online, but kids would like to be saved on Mediamond.Fi with best Offline records,but just need start the game, found option "Front Wind Only" as soon is possible, because they don't have the time or the inclination to click mouse button, select a gate +1 (higher than WR gate), and start having fun.Hear them Jussi, just do a "makeover" of training, add them the ability to add a score to the Mediamond site, and they will be happy :) Post written for a laugh, showing Tom that he promote "cheating", maybe it's too big a word, but players expect "shortcuts".Maybe I'll make a suggestion, Online only do Jussi just one server 100% snow guaranted, only 2.5 front wind and possibility gate displacements just +- 1, there will be many new hills records :) I finish the topic, think before you write anything.

script

script

script

script

script

and more script.
PEAK : 1946

Online Total length 3531.47m