8 World records today..

General discussion about DSJ3.
Jericho

8 World records today..

Post by Jericho »

A very good day for our friend from CZE Josef Jaluvka.
8 world records today.
His friend Stepan only one world record today..

Hope that we soon only can set world records when we play online.
sajdor

Post by sajdor »

No really I really have enough of this, Im not longer gonna play this game, at least not 4 some time, In version 1.4 slowdown was used by almost everyone and it wasnt consider as a cheat, but now its diffrent and as long u can play this game with WIN 98 as long Im not gonna play, soon as my sub will end I will stop playin, well I was suprised when Audun had quit, but now I regret that I didnt do same thing back then, sure he said that he has some more importan stuff to do but I think that he new what was goin on. U can tell how (hmmm use the word that is not gonna end with life ban 4 me) BAD! Jaluvka and Pfleger are cause compering their records to Feric Jeznik bros. or Karwat. In 1.4 era they wouldnt make top 15 or even 20 in the world on each hill.
Bottom line is This game is corrupted by Slowdown and Im not gonna be a part of it anymore

Yours Trully
Lukasz Stanczak
Lukasz Stanczak
Jericho

Post by Jericho »

I think about quit the game myself, but I hope Jussi will make some changes about
offline records and online records...
Now the records is just a parody to look at....
Chabiker

Post by Chabiker »

hello all real fighters!!!!

So.... You know the whole thing about CHEATING by pfleger and jaluvka.Tthat was acceptable to me till todays evening, when the second one had beatten 8 wr's inluding the greatest NO CHEATING jumps in 1.6 ( I mean Adam's JPN and my SLO). My goal was to be in the world top 5 , but world top 5 of jumpers not CHEATERS, I even managed to get the TOP 4 which took place yesterday...

I fell like jaluvka has demolished work of my and Adam's Piotrowski "DSJ life" in few hours. I am going to stop jumping coz IMHO thats the best way to stand against CHEATERS.....eh no more to say,than

ADIOS AMIGOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
________
Herbal shop
Last edited by Chabiker on 24 Feb 2011, 16:35, edited 1 time in total.
Jani Oravisjärvi

Post by Jani Oravisjärvi »

Jussi, it's time to delete Jaluvka and Pfleger from the lists. It's first step. No mercy to cheaters anymore! :evil:
Baron14

Post by Baron14 »

You must with it make something from Jussi. For something else are supposed to suffer for two people which are cheating? So much work for wasted in order to 2 people from the Czech Republic were happy from the world records? In my opinion the work of everyone was wasted to nothing .

I think that now all will finish career from these honest players (P.G-Banan123 , D.M - Domin , J.K - Chabiker and KAK ) . I finish too in the future... I will FREE DSJ3 NO CHEAT ! ! ! !

Adrian Gorzkiewicz
Last edited by Baron14 on 21 Apr 2008, 18:52, edited 2 times in total.
Kayo

Jussi, why are you so asleep?

Post by Kayo »

On the top of my letter, I do apologize you, Jussi for that what i'll say.
1. Question. 8 records at the same time?! Why do u do nothing? Do u intrested in this website, DSJ3?! U are probably always at Online DSJ3. Can u see there Stepan or Josef?! What are u doing?! I have to say this. You aren't interested in DSJ3, now!!!! CHEAT IN THIS BEAUTIFUL GAME!? I can't believe this...I am afraid of this! Jakub Karaś "end with DSJ3". I think that in distante future, I'll end too. I WANT TO SAY IT AGAIN DO SOMETHING WITH CHEATERS! WE DON'T WANT HERE CHEATERS. And plz FREE DSJ3! FREE DSJ3!FREEDSJ3! NO PFLEGER NO JALUVKA!.

Jakub Baranowski (POL)

PS: I love this game
Silv

Post by Silv »

And your coment Jussi?? :lol:
Kayo

Post by Kayo »

yes your comment JUSSI!?
heathcliffe dyba

Amazing!

Post by heathcliffe dyba »

Wow 2 people occupy 25 world records between them thats preety amazing they are either walking geniouses or slowdown cookie monsters. This is a sad situation because DSJ3 is an awesome game that is for everybody to have fun but these two guys take a bit of the fun away with their daily world records which is lets be fair no matter how good somebody is "unrealistic" feat. I just hope Doctor evil and mini me dont take over the DSJ3 world.

:shock:
Your friendly neighbourhood skijumper,

<Heathcliffe Dyba>

Pflegar and Jaluvka's records are fiction

www.youtube.com/DSJtube
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

I really cannot start disqualifying players based on speculations. It would be a complete injustice (just like cheating is) if some player was disqualified on wrong basis.

I have put numerous hours to prevent all kind of cheating in DSJ3, but it will always be possible to come up with new ways to trick the game. Therefore it's finally up to the players honesty to keep the hill records list clean. Separate hill record lists for the online mode and offline mode wouldn't make any difference, because the online mode cannot be made completely cheat-proof either.
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

sajdor wrote:In version 1.4 slowdown was used by almost everyone and it wasnt consider as a cheat, but now its diffrent
The use of slowdown programs has never been acceptable. It was easier to cheat back then, but it doesn't change anything.
Vid

Post by Vid »

Well, how about the idea of monthly record list Jussi, online and offline? Like in athletics, where they track "best time of the year" etc... I know you said that online cheating is possible too, but if we had a record list that would reset every month, I'm pretty sure that even those stupid cheaters would eventually get tired of setting the records.

As far as online cheating is concerned: I know that it is possible, but I don't think it's been used much online, especially when there are lots of players playing. Afte all, I'm jumping this game for 5 years now and in onlne gaming it never occured to me that someone I'm playing with jumps too good for that particular wind. That I know because I set some great distances in -4.0 wind and so on, which can be achieved if you have the feeling and experience. And believe me, cheaters like Pfleger and Jaluvka don't know how to jump really good in bad wind. That's why online DSJ is the only right way for me to play this game and I'm not bothered with WR list so much as many of you guys. But don't get me wrong, it irritates me as well!

So Jussi, how about a monthy WR online/offline list - even if it's not 100% cheatproof? Maybe we could set May as test month and then we'll see how it works? After all, you could always disable it :D :D

Plus it would give us fair players a monthly record-beating fever :)
Who needs drugs when you've got DSJ??
onkelsmerte

Post by onkelsmerte »

Vid wrote:Well, how about the idea of monthly record list Jussi, online and offline? Like in athletics, where they track "best time of the year" etc... I know you said that online cheating is possible too, but if we had a record list that would reset every month, I'm pretty sure that even those stupid cheaters would eventually get tired of setting the records.

As far as online cheating is concerned: I know that it is possible, but I don't think it's been used much online, especially when there are lots of players playing. Afte all, I'm jumping this game for 5 years now and in onlne gaming it never occured to me that someone I'm playing with jumps too good for that particular wind. That I know because I set some great distances in -4.0 wind and so on, which can be achieved if you have the feeling and experience. And believe me, cheaters like Pfleger and Jaluvka don't know how to jump really good in bad wind. That's why online DSJ is the only right way for me to play this game and I'm not bothered with WR list so much as many of you guys. But don't get me wrong, it irritates me as well!

So Jussi, how about a monthy WR online/offline list - even if it's not 100% cheatproof? Maybe we could set May as test month and then we'll see how it works? After all, you could always disable it :D :D

Plus it would give us fair players a monthly record-beating fever :)

You take the words straight out of my mouth.
Really,you dont have to be a genious to see that both cze`s are cheating. Eventho there is no proof, 8 world records a day seems waaaaaay to insane. If i try i might beat 1 hill record a day. And some of the records today by javulka is rather shitfaced. 321 in slo 293 pol . i mean wtf. if you want proof there it is. Perhpas they hacked the game in some way making the wind favour in their part. I dont know. Its just fucking annoying.

Id soo like to see online records. I dont think there would be much cheating there if any at all. this hardly seems like much work. Atleast it seems like most people are positive and if it seems like some1 is cheating we will do it as Vid suggested.
heathcliffe dyba

Post by heathcliffe dyba »

Sorry Vid I disagree with your idea because for people like myself who have spent hours and hours improving pbs to have them deleted that just isnt fair. Lets just hope that these two cheaters get bored of their own games and let everybody play happily and freely and I hope that one of them reads this thread and they might realise how upset some people are because of this.

:?
Your friendly neighbourhood skijumper,

<Heathcliffe Dyba>

Pflegar and Jaluvka's records are fiction

www.youtube.com/DSJtube