Cameras' sets

Ideas and suggestions for improving DSJ4.
Tonio94

Cameras' sets

Post by Tonio94 »

I have some idea about cameras sets. Because for each hill there are different setups and even if I achieve a good setup for a hill, I lose it immediately when I jump at a different hill. Maybe it should be good to save some setups for each particular hills? That F5 shows sth different at Kulm and at Letalnica.

And next thing. What about creating one continuous of a few cameras? For example first 5sec F5, until takeoff F6 and flight F1. That you don't need to change cameras while jumping because sometimes you can't focus on jump but have to on changing camers. And maybe it wouldn't be so difficult?
MattyPolz14

Re: Cameras' sets

Post by MattyPolz14 »

Tonio94 wrote:I have some idea about cameras sets. Because for each hill there are different setups and even if I achieve a good setup for a hill, I lose it immediately when I jump at a different hill. Maybe it should be good to save some setups for each particular hills? That F5 shows sth different at Kulm and at Letalnica.

And next thing. What about creating one continuous of a few cameras? For example first 5sec F5, until takeoff F6 and flight F1. That you don't need to change cameras while jumping because sometimes you can't focus on jump but have to on changing camers. And maybe it wouldn't be so difficult?
YES, I agree
Zmaster

Post by Zmaster »

Actually, an automated, user-customizable, real time camera director sounds really interesting, no matter how hard it is to create to be user friendly and intuitive.
That's gotta hurt.
MikesCZ

Post by MikesCZ »

The option to save cameras on each hill individually would indeed be great.
Name: Michal Kala
Nation: CZE

Support the game - buy it and come join us online!