Anyone has results of Thursday's tournament?

Discussion about online/offline tournaments.
Jani Oravisjärvi

Anyone has results of Thursday's tournament?

Post by Jani Oravisjärvi »

Like it was suggested I made new topic about this.

We had big tournament yesterday (Thursday 25.1) with huge amount of players but it seems that no-one has results of it... I thought this tournament was big thing and I waited and even advertised it quite much, so I don't know how this is possible. :( If someone has picture of final results, please send them to here.
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Anyone has results of Thursday's tournament?

Post by Jussi Koskela »

Jani Oravisjärvi wrote:We had big tournament yesterday (Thursday 25.1) with huge amount of players but it seems that no-one has results of it... I thought this tournament was big thing and I waited and even advertised it quite much, so I don't know how this is possible. :( If someone has picture of final results, please send them to here.
Here are the results for the top 15 players of the tournament. Congratulations to Martin, Jani and Artur!
(I release results only from those players who have decided to submit their hill records to this site.)

Ivelak

Post by Ivelak »

Jussi Koskela wrote:
Jani Oravisjärvi wrote:We had big tournament yesterday (Thursday 25.1) with huge amount of players but it seems that no-one has results of it... I thought this tournament was big thing and I waited and even advertised it quite much, so I don't know how this is possible. :( If someone has picture of final results, please send them to here.
Here are the results for the top 15 players of the tournament. Congratulations to Martin, Jani and Artur!
(I release results only from those players who have decided to submit their hill records to this site.)
Hienoa Jussi, että sait tulokset talteen :D
Thanks Jussi for the results :D
Martin Kafka

Post by Martin Kafka »

Jani Oravisjärvi wrote:Like it was suggested I made new topic about this.

We had big tournament yesterday (Thursday 25.1) with huge amount of players but it seems that no-one has results of it... I thought this tournament was big thing and I waited and even advertised it quite much, so I don't know how this is possible. :( If someone has picture of final results, please send them to here.
If anyone is interested, I have made a couple of pictures from yesterday's tournament, you can check them out here: http://members.upc.cz/spark/tournament_250107.zip There may be some of them twice, so sorry for that, I haven't gone through it yet, just uploaded it so you can have it as soon as possible :wink: Enjoy.
Jani Oravisjärvi

Post by Jani Oravisjärvi »

Thank you very much, Jussi and Martin! :D