Online gaming with 2 PC's

Technical support for DSJ3.
sutte

Online gaming with 2 PC's

Post by sutte »

Hi all,

a short questions please.

Because I am travelling for my job all the time, I'd tried to enter my online access code also on the laptop where I've installed DSJ3 to.

But I got the error message that this code is already used - okay, thats right, the code is used at the PC at home.

So I have to buy for every PC where I like to play DSJ3 online a code? Or I made a mistake?

Thank you for your answers,
sutte
Christian Haugland

Re: Online gaming with 2 PC's

Post by Christian Haugland »

sutte wrote:Hi all,

Because I am travelling for my job all the time, I'd tried to enter my online access code also on the laptop where I've installed DSJ3 to.

But I got the error message that this code is already used - okay, thats right, the code is used at the PC at home.

So I have to buy for every PC where I like to play DSJ3 online a code? Or I made a mistake?

sutte
you dont need to buy two online codes, but you need to register DSJ3 on both PC's so you need two Registration codes so you can register on both pc's, then you must register you player on each pc too. just make your player name under players then click the button register player and use the registration code from the version you bought online code to.
eg. if you registered on laptop pc with regcode xxxx-xxx-xxx-xxx-xxx and bought online code for the player on desktop pc then you need to use same reg code on the laptop under player menu -> register player, onlene play should recognice your player and tell how many days left or if not you used wrong name/code

hope this helps
sutte

Post by sutte »

Christian Haugland wrote:
sutte wrote:Hi all,

sutte
you dont need to buy two online codes, but you need to register DSJ3 on both PC's so you need two Registration codes so you can register on both pc's, then you must register you player on each pc too. just make your player name under players then click the button register player and use the registration code from the version you bought online code to.
eg. if you registered on laptop pc with regcode xxxx-xxx-xxx-xxx-xxx and bought online code for the player on desktop pc then you need to use same reg code on the laptop under player menu -> register player, onlene play should recognice your player and tell how many days left or if not you used wrong name/code

hope this helps
Thank you for the answer, but this is the way I tried :(

I checked it again, registered the version with my regcode and same name und tried to enter also the same online code - but I got the message the code is in use and I should by my own one...

You tried this way?

Thank you.
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

sutte wrote: I checked it again, registered the version with my regcode and same name und tried to enter also the same online code - but I got the message the code is in use and I should by my own one...
You only need to enter the subscription code once on single computer. The subscription time will be included for your player account and the server will remember it regarldless of from which computer you login with your player account.