Quit playing DSJ3 and close my website DSJ-Community...

General discussion about DSJ3.
Vik

Quit playing DSJ3 and close my website DSJ-Community...

Post by Vik »

Hello guys,

there are a few reasons why I decided to quit playing DSJ3. At first it"s better for my study, because DSJ3 steals a lot of time... An other reason is, that somebody said to me, I"m addicted to this game, and I thought about it and he"s right, it"s true. I set now new priorities in my life. I quitted gaming DSJ3 and of course quit with my website www.DSJ-Community.com

I decided to be a christ, that's the most important reason... I hope you understand me, and if not, it doesn't matter... :P

@Jussi: please delete the link to my website in "Tournament" Section and all my current and old records...

Good luck to you all, and a happy and beautiful life...
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Quit playing DSJ3 and close my website DSJ-Community...

Post by Jussi Koskela »

Vik wrote: @Jussi: please delete the link to my website in "Tournament" Section and all my current and old records...
Ok, I did that. I wish you all the best!
Audun

Post by Audun »

Time for me to quit DSJ also, been thinking about it for some time now. About same reasons as Vik, also quite active in cross-country, so I don't really have time to play it anymore. From now on the only game I'll play will be a bit of minesweeper :wink: I'll probably check mediamond.fi once in a while, but doubt I'll jump anything for a long time. Have had a lot of fun playing DSJ3 for many years, but it's not as fun anymore as it once was.

Happy new year and have fun with DSJ everyone!
Jani Oravisjärvi

Post by Jani Oravisjärvi »

Time for me to quit DSJ also, been thinking about it for some time now. About same reasons as Vik, also quite active in cross-country, so I don't really have time to play it anymore. From now on the only game I'll play will be a bit of minesweeper Wink I'll probably check mediamond.fi once in a while, but doubt I'll jump anything for a long time. Have had a lot of fun playing DSJ3 for many years, but it's not as fun anymore as it once was.

Happy new year and have fun with DSJ everyone!
It's shame to hear that best jumper of DSJ quits (at least temporarily)....

We wish you best.
Chabiker

Post by Chabiker »

It was always great fun to compete wtih you online and offline Audun. Sometimes I was very angry at you :wink: like you had beaten me on DEN in ver 1.5 when I did 97.06 and just one day afater you did 97.5x, or last time when I was so happy with my 2nd place on BUL you did WR in 2 days here. Besides that facts I will miss you as a very good player.
________
FEMALE ADVICE DICUSSION