Suggestion about something to add to DSJ

Ideas and suggestions for improving DSJ4.
martinpro

Suggestion about something to add to DSJ

Post by martinpro »

I have suggestion about adding one feature to DSJ, precisely to ski jumper creator. I would like to have option to copy color i used in 1st part to 2nd part, for example I want whole suit in exactly same color, if I could copy color i used before I dont have to worry if i missed color i chose before.

EDIT. sry nvm I was completly retarded, now I noticed I can copy hex number, my bad. Delete this topic if you can.
otus77

Re: Suggestion about something to add to DSJ

Post by otus77 »

There is too much speed in that game. 1-2 gate off and it will be fine.

In online game gap between really good and good jump is too small. There is tons of player in 5-6pts marginal.
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Suggestion about something to add to DSJ

Post by Jussi Koskela »

martinpro wrote:I have suggestion about adding one feature to DSJ, precisely to ski jumper creator. I would like to have option to copy color i used in 1st part to 2nd part, for example I want whole suit in exactly same color, if I could copy color i used before I dont have to worry if i missed color i chose before.

EDIT. sry nvm I was completly retarded, now I noticed I can copy hex number, my bad. Delete this topic if you can.
You can also copy the color just by clicking the color rectangle of the other part.