Android Vikersund Ski Flying Game

Off-topic discussion & chatter.
SuperAdo111

Android Vikersund Ski Flying Game

Post by SuperAdo111 »

Anybody here have iphone or android and Vikersund Ski Flying game on it (Only for Norwegians is free on Market and iPhone) .. So if any of you have bought that game or any Norwegian download it please upload it here. Go to Market ,download it ,install it,play . Find in Downloads a link for it set up USB take that out and go to any site and upload it. PLEASE ,game rocks but i cant find any woking link ,i founded only on market 0.99 euros but in serbia no paypal so i habve to pay 20 euros..Game is really amazing and free only for Norwegians,so if anybody can upload it and all here play it.. I founded many links but when i installed it on my phone install appears and say Application cannot be installed.Please tell here if u BOUGHT that game or if you are an norwegian with Android ( if you have that game for iphone upload it for someone who have iOS) Thanks guys , you will make my day,i tried milion links but its not working . Here you have gameplay http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNprIUHl0a8 , and Velta and Sklett playing it here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lk50QhJijs . Its 0.99 euros on market and iphone stores so anybody can buy it,but i dont have paypal. I will for sure buy it.
TPo

Re: Android Vikersund Ski Flying Game

Post by TPo »

Does it work on Windows phones?
Total Length: 5353.38 m // 7749.06 m // 1603.92 m
Total Length: 14706.36 m
--
Winner of Ski-Stars World Championships (large hill) // 2nd of Ski-Stars World Championships (team) // Winner of Ski-Stars DSJ2 Cup
SuperAdo111

Re: Android Vikersund Ski Flying Game

Post by SuperAdo111 »

I dont know,i think only Android OS and iOS , it needs Android 2.2 i have 2.2.1 and i couldnt find it on market,when i go to page it writes not compatible with my phone o-o . I have Samsung Galaxy .. I will try to download Android emulator now ;)