What kind fo music do you listen to while playing?

General discussion about DSJ4.
TPo

What kind fo music do you listen to while playing?

Post by TPo »

Im sure few people only listen to the in-game sound while jumping :) What kind of music do you people listen while playing this game? Two of the playlists I use when jumping:

Minecraft - Its named like that because the music fits almost every game, and I always listen to this while building stuff :)
Коммунизма видет! - Communist music fits any game!

I also like to listen to Franck Rennicke while playing. Beautiful (although neo-nazi) music. Yeah, I just love all sorts of propaganda songs, they have some real feel in them!
Last edited by TPo on 02 Jan 2012, 21:49, edited 1 time in total.
Total Length: 5353.38 m // 7749.06 m // 1603.92 m
Total Length: 14706.36 m
--
Winner of Ski-Stars World Championships (large hill) // 2nd of Ski-Stars World Championships (team) // Winner of Ski-Stars DSJ2 Cup
Jose_Bach

Re: What kind fo music do you listen to while playing?

Post by Jose_Bach »

I listen to classical music: for example Chopin's virtuosic piano pieces, Bach's great orchestral masterpieces, Mozart, Beethoven.. also Finnish marches, hymns etc.

And of course my own piano playing: my own compositions and various game music themes etc. :)
Petri Kähkönen
My YouTube-channel (piano videos, for example my own compositions, arrangements etc.): http://www.youtube.com/user/BachJose -
Bartek Palewicz

Post by Bartek Palewicz »

Some classic rock bands: Beatles, Cream, Canned Heat, Pink Floyd and many others.
But i don't listen music while playing often. When music is playing i hit mouse with fingers to the music and i can't control this.
Last edited by Bartek Palewicz on 02 Jan 2012, 23:28, edited 1 time in total.
Olli Tamminen

Post by Olli Tamminen »

Eurovision radio is my favourite. :lol: http://www.escradio.com/ Only eurovision-songs. :>
bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla [/url]
sado1

Post by sado1 »

Something powerful, like The Prodigy, drum'n'bass or dubstep, but I also love listening to ingame sounds only, it kinda depends on my mood. Also I listen to metal when gaming, but that's more for shooters - especially Rammstein fits these games, although I'm sure some won't consider it metal enough. But it's angry, as angry as German can be :D
crystal

Post by crystal »

For me it doesn't really matter what type it is, all the stuff I enjoy (synthpop, gothic, dark wave, indiepop,...) works pretty well :))
SuperAdo111

Post by SuperAdo111 »

All Yugoslovenian music,i'm young but i like that old Rock,and some Folk-Rock :)
Olli Tamminen

Post by Olli Tamminen »

^ I like your favourite music very much. :) (If you like that music what you link in facebook. :lol: )
bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla [/url]
misiek58

Post by misiek58 »

i listen Trance....:D and i jump 233m on planica ahahahah :D
Weavile

Post by Weavile »

I'm not listening to music while playing.
m00nchile

Post by m00nchile »

I watch star trek episodes while jumping. Dual monitor setup rocks :D.
bogoosh

Post by bogoosh »

I listen various kinds of music while playing: heavy metal, thrash metal, black metal, death metal, symphonic metal, nu-metal etc :D
Jericho

Post by Jericho »

Jose_Bach wrote:I listen to classical music: for example Chopin's virtuosic piano pieces, Bach's great orchestral masterpieces, Mozart, Beethoven.. also Finnish marches, hymns etc.

And of course my own piano playing:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBAuhwl0 ... er&list=UL

Jose, Is this you?
Ski-Stars Summer grand prix Dsj4 champion 2012

Up the irons
banan1232

Post by banan1232 »

Electro-house is the best option for me :]
Jose_Bach

Post by Jose_Bach »

Jericho wrote:
Jose_Bach wrote:I listen to classical music: for example Chopin's virtuosic piano pieces, Bach's great orchestral masterpieces, Mozart, Beethoven.. also Finnish marches, hymns etc.

And of course my own piano playing:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBAuhwl0 ... er&list=UL

Jose, Is this you?
Yes, Jericho :) I have played and uploaded to YouTube national anthems of Finland, Poland, Norway, Germany, Russia, USA, Italy, France, Sweden, Canada, UK and Spain (my own piano arrangements).
Petri Kähkönen
My YouTube-channel (piano videos, for example my own compositions, arrangements etc.): http://www.youtube.com/user/BachJose -