Please help - open ski jumping

General discussion about DSJ3.
Martin Kafka

Please help - open ski jumping

Post by Martin Kafka »

I'm looking for the game Open ski jumping (version 0.1.1). I played it once (some years ago) and it was pretty cool, but I can't find it anymore. There was a download available here, but it doesn't work now. Also the official site of the game - http://skijump.sourceforge.net offers only version 0.2.0 which is pretty fucked up and almost unplayable (unfortunately they named both versions on the sourceforge server as "dosjump.zip" and they rewrote the 0.1.1 version with the 0.2.0 that way, so no chance to download from there, even if it looks like it could be downloaded, I've tried it several times...)
So the question is - Does anybody have this older 0.1.1 version of the game? The one for PC around 230kB (not the tar.gz one around 30kB, that's only for Linux). I would really appreciate anyone's help. Thank you :-)

PS: For better imagination, the situation is shown here. I need the 292867b file. Maybe someone who remembers that and managed to download it to his harddrive before it was rewritten (or downloaded the osj.zip file from the Polish page mentioned before).
Vik

Post by Vik »

You can ask the developers of the game, they should have the version... :?
Bart

Post by Bart »

Maybe i ihave i try to find on my computer :)
sajdor

Post by sajdor »

Martin I found it skijump.sourceforge site yhat you mention in your post
Lukasz Stanczak
sajdor

Post by sajdor »

you go to Dowloads, then to Other Versions, it will be there
Lukasz Stanczak