Tournament 07/03/21 results and discussion

Discussion about online/offline tournaments.
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Tournament 07/03/21 results and discussion

Post by Jussi Koskela »

Hans Gunnar

Post by Hans Gunnar »

What a tournament!

Started off extremely badly. Went from 1354 points to 1170 in the ratings - was below nr.50 in overall rank after 16 hills. Then started climbing and ended up in 13th place with 1403 rating points. :)

Congrats to Audun and Aril who did an outstanding job today for the Norwegian team!
Jani Oravisjärvi

Post by Jani Oravisjärvi »

Congratulations to Audun. :D Great jumping.

Myself I didn't jump good tournament. Some good results but more failed jumps and especially falls than ever before. I had good competition against ARTUR but he had awesome ending and passed me and many others in the end. I also improved two positions in last two hills so final result is at least ok. :)
artsz

Post by artsz »

Congratulations Audun . You dissolved all doubt
Jani splendid fight , one competition stayed and in classification of cup we go evenly . Full mobilization , but if I will lose it will be this for me honour
:lol:
Torsten

Post by Torsten »

What a close tournament!
Congrats to Audun, Aril and Martin :wink:

Myself: I had tournaments with better jumping and losing 100-150 points ... yesterday it didn't work that good but in the end i only lost about 10 points, so that's ok ;)
artsz

Post by artsz »

@ Torsten
No tournament , and classification of cup of world for season 2006/2007 in version online ends already, one ( on Saturday ) numbered tournament stayed to classification . This anything has common with rank in game . It is game which has to heat up rivalry in individual tournaments where first 15 Swiata assembles points to general classification of Cup . You will find details here http://www.mediamond.fi/forum/viewtopic.php?t=84 And full list of classification here http://dot-com.net.pl/~arts/Full_off_18.html
. I work at present above independent service of Cup of World . I wish have fun :D
Kjell Arild Korbøl

Re: Tournament 07/03/21 results and discussion

Post by Kjell Arild Korbøl »

Congratulations to Audun, Aril and sir Kafka!
I ended up as mr 16. I was nr 16 throught almost the whole competition and was fighting through qual every *** round caused of my q.

I will drink less whisky next time, and hope for golden glory! :)

Jussi: when will we see your name at the top 15? Maybe it's on time to make a designers cheat code. "Gravity = 0,1" :)