Watch other players

Ideas and suggestions for improving DSJ3.
trotjo

Watch other players

Post by trotjo »

I think it would be nice if another cup could be added, where the jumpers jump one by one. I think it would be fun. You got a stronger feeling of the pressure and have to deal with that, when you know other players are looking at you. But with up to 100 jumpers and 32 hills it will take a awful lot of time, so for example maximum 10 or 15 jumpers, and only a few hills. For example, when the competition starts, evereyone who join can pick one hill each. Or just 5-10 hills, maybye random hills for each competition.
Henning

Post by Henning »

Sounds good, but not for me^^
This may could be interesting in some special events like Olympic Games or World Championchips, according to the "real" live of ski jumping, but I don't think that it should be added to the other cups as an usual option. It would loose its special character..
Mystikal

Post by Mystikal »

IMO the reason why I bought this game was the competition. And I got to admit, it's gotten a bit more boring now, I only see the results of the other jumpers in white and blue. I really wonder how they jump and stuff :shock: So this idea sounds good.
Ivelak

Post by Ivelak »

Mystikal wrote:IMO the reason why I bought this game was the competition. And I got to admit, it's gotten a bit more boring now, I only see the results of the other jumpers in white and blue. I really wonder how they jump and stuff :shock: So this idea sounds good.
Hi!

You can test the system that You proposed just now. Call 10-100 frends of yours to Your home PC - and make 10 - 100 local jumpers - one for each :D :) :(
Vik

Post by Vik »

I think this suggestion is a good idea for LAN gaming with max 20 players, and not for Internet gaming, where above 100 players play at same time...