Other games

General discussion about DSJ3.
amcia1988

Other games

Post by amcia1988 »

I must say that I'm a little bit disappointed with this forum... I couldn't find topics witch aren't about DSJ... I strongly advise the forum Admin to create topics about f.ex. other ski jumping games to compare DSJ with them... If the forum admin will be so nice and won't delete this subject I'll start compearing. There is another Ski Jumping Game witch was basing on DSJ3 probably. I sow it on http://www.aa.boo.pl. It's Ski Jump Simulator and it's strangely similar to DSJ3. Just try and You'll see...
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

This forum is about DSJ3, so I don't see that there is need to have a dedicated category for the comparison to other ski jumping games.
Vik

Post by Vik »

Why not? :shock:

We are your clients. So, if we compare other games with yours, you can see, what we need or what wish better on your game...
Vik

Post by Vik »

About the SKiJumpingSimluator: the game is very fake!!!! Don't try it...
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

Vik wrote:Why not? :shock:
We are your clients. So, if we compare other games with yours, you can see, what we need or what wish better on your game...
My point was that it's not so important that there would be need for special categories to be opened by me. The users of the forum can naturally open new topics under the General Discussion.
Last edited by Jussi Koskela on 05 Mar 2007, 17:53, edited 1 time in total.
Vik

Post by Vik »

You're right of course....

Please can you reset my personal hillrecords in your database?
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

Vik wrote: Please can you reset my personal hillrecords in your database?
Did that.
Mystikal

Re: Other games

Post by Mystikal »

amcia1988 wrote:I must say that I'm a little bit disappointed with this forum... I couldn't find topics witch aren't about DSJ... I strongly advise the forum Admin to create topics about f.ex. other ski jumping games to compare DSJ with them... If the forum admin will be so nice and won't delete this subject I'll start compearing. There is another Ski Jumping Game witch was basing on DSJ3 probably. I sow it on http://www.aa.boo.pl. It's Ski Jump Simulator and it's strangely similar to DSJ3. Just try and You'll see...
THE GAME IS IN POLISH, dont understand what to do in this game with which buttons :roll: but I jumped 320 meters somehow
Vik

Post by Vik »

Thanks Jussi a lot for resetting my records... Now I'm not a cheater any more... :D
BODI

Post by BODI »

GOOD and first example!
BRAVO VIK !!!
A lot of jumpers should follow your way!!!!!!

:D :D :D
Last edited by BODI on 06 Mar 2007, 09:22, edited 1 time in total.
Get movin´ ;)
Grufugl

Post by Grufugl »

Vik wrote:Thanks Jussi a lot for resetting my records... Now I'm not a cheater any more... :D
This really deserves respect Vik! Good luck hunting new records!
amcia1988

Post by amcia1988 »

There is an english version of SJS in the download section on www.aa.boo.pl You can also enter english version of the site. Just clck on english flag...
Vik

Post by Vik »

My opinion about SJS: It's a clone of a nearbe perfect game, that's why it's very fake... There are more details around the hill, which is the only thing in my eyes, that is good in this project... So Jussi, maybe that's a thing you can do better in your next version:

- jumping by night with light effects
- snowfall
- fans/sounds (maybe if you did new pb the fans cry very loud)
- moves of the jumpers when they brake (e.g. the put up his hands when he won, or look down and shake his head)
- moves with hands while flying... like in reality

:D - but I think your TODO list is full..., heh? :lol:
Mystikal

Post by Mystikal »

SJS is really a SHIT game, everything goes in quick speed, it takes 1 second from takeoff to landing.
Vik

Post by Vik »

hehe :lol: ...what did I say? The only good things are the light effects and the detailed landscape... :roll: