Avarage numbers of players

General discussion about DSJ3.
Akita

Avarage numbers of players

Post by Akita »

What is the avarage numbers of players online? Have tried this game to a friend but it seems that there isn't many player online at the same time. Around 20+ in just one tournament... It would be nice if there was info on the homepage about how many players who is playing online at every time. I like the game but i see no reson to buy it if there are so few players online...
Torsten

Re: Avarage numbers of players

Post by Torsten »

Akita wrote:What is the avarage numbers of players online? Have tried this game to a friend but it seems that there isn't many player online at the same time. Around 20+ in just one tournament... It would be nice if there was info on the homepage about how many players who is playing online at every time. I like the game but i see no reson to buy it if there are so few players online...
In the evenings (CET) there are around 40-50 players online everyday and if it's "tournament"-time (wednesday 19:00 CET and saturday 20:00 CET) you can play against 100 players and that's BIG FUN but VERY HARD, because only 40/50 players qualify for the competition and only best 30 go to the second round on every hill
Vik

Post by Vik »

There are enough players online, to have big fun!