Only one records-list or mabye two

Ideas and suggestions for improving DSJ3.
Cvetko Stanisa

Only one records-list or mabye two

Post by Cvetko Stanisa »

First "hot" discussion on dsj.airo.com.pl - forum!

Why is important to have two different records-list, one for online and second for not-online! Our (my and my friends from the same town) experiences are, if you play with other players (like online) is your first aim to do 2 good jumps ( telemark, long enough, but not extrem long, only to win - danger of crash!,...). With this aims is MI (Mission Impossible) to jump new WR. But if you want to jump new WR, then you jump without telemark, extrem long to the limit of crash (and what else if you crash, you lose nothing, but if you play online you lose your win, right?). If you want play online (or example with friends for beer) is new WR actually rarity. Jussi don't want to have two record list - his answere to me! He dont' see any reason to have two records-list.

My suggestion to Jussi was:
Online and not-online ist incompatible!!! Reason is different aims to play online or single at home (under max. - concentration, without chat). So results are incompatible, practical experiences!

And your opinion?

Cvetko
Torsten

Re: Only one records-list or mabye two

Post by Torsten »

Cvetko Stanisa wrote:And your opinion?
I agree :!:
Olinku

Post by Olinku »

í do not agree:

I would like to see a online record list - without slow down - because I am sure, that onlinejumping is for a lot of jumpers a totaly different game to "private need 5 minutes for a jump" gambler - and jumpers who never jump with slowdown do not realy have a record list!
An Onlineracordlist can show who is realy good - under pressure - without jumping a serie of 100 jumpers at perfect wind conditions...
;)
Ats

Post by Ats »

I agree.
Tou can still jump with the cheat program in DSJ3 1.4.0 and later send the hill records to server with 1.5.0. :evil:
DSJ4 beta-2 will be released this month! Click here for information:
http://dsj4center.blogspot.com
Last update: 6th March
Olinku

Post by Olinku »

Ats wrote:I agree.
Tou can still jump with the cheat program in DSJ3 1.4.0 and later send the hill records to server with 1.5.0. :evil:
I think of an record list where are only jumps listed, which a reached in onlinemod during a competition... ;)
Ats

Post by Ats »

Olinku wrote:
Ats wrote:I agree.
I think of an record list where are only jumps listed, which a reached in onlinemod during a competition... ;)
Oh :D Sorry.
Now thats a very good idea. :!: :!: :!: :)
DSJ4 beta-2 will be released this month! Click here for information:
http://dsj4center.blogspot.com
Last update: 6th March
Alen

Post by Alen »

yes, good idea