WWW.SKI-STARS.EU

Discussion about online/offline tournaments.
Kilerx

WWW.SKI-STARS.EU

Post by Kilerx »

Now we are www.ski-stars.eu !!! I cordially invited everybody :)
Pasi84fin

Re: WWW.SKI-STARS.EU

Post by Pasi84fin »

Kilerx wrote:Now we are www.ski-stars.eu !!! I cordially invited everybody :)
continue....this is official and only one best offline tournament :DDDD
Kilerx

Post by Kilerx »

From 1 to 30 May we organized Mini DSJ2 Tour!!! I cordially invited everybody to compete and wish a lot of fun :)
Grufugl

Post by Grufugl »

The english version is not very well worked through. I found it hard to register, because so much remains polish in the scheme for personal info. One will have to search and find out (with some translator program) what different terms mean in order to get through the prosess successfully. Even the basic manu at the top when logged in remains in polish. I managed with the help of a translator program to find out that «Wylogu» means «log out» and so on. So the user friendliness for us who don't speak polish could certainly be better.

Some examples with odd english:

Now online: 1 zarejestrowany użytkownik i 1 gość

Sex: Mężczyzna

I am sure that an improvement will make more people register and join the competitions :wink:

(By the way: A mail adress is given for contact with www.ski-stars.eu (at the bottom left), but it is probably rarely checked, if checked at all. At least I haven't managed to get any response when mailing).
Kilerx

Hi!

Post by Kilerx »

I know :) but it will be the time, that everything will be in English, don`t worry :). I checked my 2 e-mail adresses and I don`t have any e-mail from you.
Wrote to ski-stars@wp.pl or kiler.kowalski@wp.pl
Grufugl

Post by Grufugl »

Sounds promising :)
About the mail-adress: At the bottom left of the site it says: "Contact: pawelek@ski-stars.eu". Probably not correct contact-info then.