Bugs in DSJ4.
Strap

Post by Strap »

Okay :(
pepsiman89

Post by pepsiman89 »

maciej53 wrote:
Strap wrote:Yes, why ?
Zlatko is pirate key. So you're pirate, yes?
Jussi blocked Zlatko.
But theres still someone online playing as him. WTF
RobertKranjecFAN

Post by RobertKranjecFAN »

pepsiman89 wrote:
maciej53 wrote:
Zlatko is pirate key. So you're pirate, yes?
Jussi blocked Zlatko.
But theres still someone online playing as him. WTF
Yeah it's the real Zlatko who purchased the key!!!!

I have 1 bug or failure: When you pause in replay and jumper is in inrun or has alredy landed the sound of sliding is still playing! I think it should stop playing when you press pause!
Vik

Post by Vik »

Buy DSJ or leave... Jussi's work has to be supported....
wooojtas

Post by wooojtas »

I found small bug. There is a problem with marks after the jump, some of them shows that i land propely, some that I fall.
Here is a image from game:
Here is a replay
http://idulu.pl/dziwnenoty.rpl
Schnzq

Post by Schnzq »

There is a small bug that I don't see a gate on the replay. I think that there should be an option to change colors of "Mediamond" texts on the skis. I would also like to see an option to change a skis/pants/bindings etc. colors by writing it as a hexadecimal system of colors (just like on websites).
Martin Kafka

Post by Martin Kafka »

It seems there are random weather conditions in Online. There were players claiming they jump on a summer hill while others were jumping on snow...
majkelgb

Post by majkelgb »

Jussi look at my replay :)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/tt439p
Metsi

Post by Metsi »

Martin Kafka wrote:It seems there are random weather conditions in Online. There were players claiming they jump on a summer hill while others were jumping on snow...
True. What's more, there is really no such thing as random weather when it comes to Kulm. I don't know other players opinion but i spent almost and hour total jumping online today and i didin't even jump once in winter conditions.
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

Metsi wrote:
Martin Kafka wrote:It seems there are random weather conditions in Online. There were players claiming they jump on a summer hill while others were jumping on snow...
True. What's more, there is really no such thing as random weather when it comes to Kulm. I don't know other players opinion but i spent almost and hour total jumping online today and i didin't even jump once in winter conditions.
The seasons should follow the real calendar in the online game.
Metsi

Post by Metsi »

Jussi Koskela wrote:
Metsi wrote:
The seasons should follow the real calendar in the online game.
Maybe it's just my bad luck, cuz no matter if Kulm was 1st hill or the last hill, it never was in full winter conditions.
But it's true about different conditions at different cpu's. I thought that it was ment to be equal online right? ;>
Martin Kafka

Post by Martin Kafka »

The problem is not that we see summer hills in April (which is perfectly normal) but that the summer/winter conditions are not equal for each player in the same competition, which is definitely a bug in my opinion.
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

Metsi wrote:Maybe it's just my bad luck, cuz no matter if Kulm was 1st hill or the last hill, it never was in full winter conditions.
But it's true about different conditions at different cpu's. I thought that it was ment to be equal online right? ;>
What I meant was that on 10th of July every competition is jumped in 10th of July conditions. If the conditions are different on different computer then it's a bug.
Martin Kafka

Post by Martin Kafka »

The welcome message is outdated ;-)
Jesus4000

Post by Jesus4000 »

zakopane inrun has no stairs -.-