System landing

Ideas and suggestions for improving DSJ4.

Do you want system landing from Beta 2 in one of next version DSJ 4?

yes
47%
no
53%

Total votes: 73

domi_deluxe

Re: System landing

Post by domi_deluxe »

i said this many times before:

landing is very difficult ... the hardest on kulm
i'm getting mad very often about that difficult landing BUT

i think, the landing is realistic !!!

so i vote for "NO" ... because it is a sign of ability to stand so long jumps !!!

if the landing is as easy as before ... my pb on kulm would be 222,83 :arrow: very UNrealistic :!: :!: :!:
###fu**ing cheaters!!!###
Basdutch

Post by Basdutch »

i voted no, because dsj is supposed to be a simulator. in beta2 i remember standing 250+ meter jumps in kulm was fery fake and unrealistic. it is good as it is now.

maybe bad mitterndorf is hard to land, but there is definetly a good way to stand 220+ jumps.
MattyPolz14

Post by MattyPolz14 »

pikuvava wrote:I bored to Dsj 4 because flight position is way too open , it should be more aggressive and landing is little bit too hard... so i changed to dsj3 there u can jump more aggressive and without that huge stress while playing dsj4 like = good wind and long jump and u try to not fall... and then u fall the record jump...that is really annoying. In dsj 3 u can jump just jump...
What type of computer do you have? The standard resolution is different for each computer. I have an aver lap top and it stretches out the resolution so it looks nearly as agressive as DSJ3.
MattyPolz14

Post by MattyPolz14 »

I voted no because it is fine as it is.