Our hero Severin

Discussion about ski jumping.
TPo

Our hero Severin

Post by TPo »

Great 4hill competition :P I hope you finish well. Ober was your best WC competition ever, am I right?
Total Length: 5353.38 m // 7749.06 m // 1603.92 m
Total Length: 14706.36 m
--
Winner of Ski-Stars World Championships (large hill) // 2nd of Ski-Stars World Championships (team) // Winner of Ski-Stars DSJ2 Cup
sunset_rider

Post by sunset_rider »

I had to quit my DSJ career 2 years ago, because I was much too busy to practise my daily hour of jumping. But I still play DSJ for fun in Singleplayer, when I have some time. I still can't believe that Severin, the best German Skijumper at the moment, is a DSJ-Player. Great fun. If it gets around and Severin does continue to improve, there will be a vast number of female Teenie-fans starting to play DSJ, if they find out about the game. :P
Severin

Post by Severin »

Haha, we will see if that's true ;)

Anyway, right now it's going quite well, even if today didn't quite go as I expected, but you know any day is a new day and skijumping is often enough upside down ;)

I'm of course looking forward to DSJ4 and you can definitely expect me to check out the game and play offline :) For online gaming I've to little time right now, but the offline record hunt will be my thing for sure :)
EyTschej

Post by EyTschej »

Severin wrote:For online gaming I've to little time right now, but the offline record hunt will be my thing for sure :)
Well, maybe you do a better job at this at DSJ4 than at DSJ3 :P <--- PWNED!!!!!!!! :wink:
skill since 1337 ;)
Mein Sport-Blog
Skyflyer

Post by Skyflyer »

Whole world of DSJ3 keeps fingers crossed for You :)

Is it possible for you to write one day on your glove "DSJ3" or "I love DSJ3" and show it to the camera? It would be fun for whole world of DSJ3 fans and great promotion for this game, which both we and You love very much. What do you think about it? :wink:

If you will decide to do that, pleas tell us - we will watch competition carefully then :)

Best Regards and Good Luck!
JOIN THE BEST DSJ3 TOURNAMENT!
http://www.dsj3.net/index.php?lang=en
EyTschej

Post by EyTschej »

He shouldn't write DSJ3, but "DSJ4" ;) (as message to Jussi)
skill since 1337 ;)
Mein Sport-Blog
Konsta Siivola

Post by Konsta Siivola »

Skyflyer wrote:Whole world of DSJ3 keeps fingers crossed for You :)

Is it possible for you to write one day on your glove "DSJ3" or "I love DSJ3" and show it to the camera? It would be fun for whole world of DSJ3 fans and great promotion for this game, which both we and You love very much. What do you think about it? :wink:

If you will decide to do that, pleas tell us - we will watch competition carefully then :)

Best Regards and Good Luck!
I've always been thinking about that too :P Maybe you could ask Jussi to be your sponsor and then you would have a DSJ logo in your helmet :)

That'd be awesome to see something about DSJ3 in a real ski jumping competition! Could you write to your glove for tomorrows Bischofshofen (maybe wrote wrong) competition and wave to us :P
EyTschej

Post by EyTschej »

No disrespect to Jussi, but I think Severin has a better sponsor deal with that pink M on his helmet :wink:
skill since 1337 ;)
Mein Sport-Blog
Vik

Post by Vik »

Gratulation Sevo, hab deine Sprünge gesehen bei der 4-Schanzentournee... Nicht schlecht, ... hätte damals als wir uns kennengelernt hatten, nicht gedacht, dass dus noch so weit bringst... Hut ab.

LG,
Vik
EyTschej

Post by EyTschej »

If only those TV fools ever showed the training jumps ... would have loved to see that 139 meter jump :wink:
skill since 1337 ;)
Mein Sport-Blog
sunset_rider

Post by sunset_rider »

Severin wrote:Haha, we will see if that's true ;)

Anyway, right now it's going quite well, even if today didn't quite go as I expected, but you know any day is a new day and skijumping is often enough upside down ;)

I'm of course looking forward to DSJ4 and you can definitely expect me to check out the game and play offline :) For online gaming I've to little time right now, but the offline record hunt will be my thing for sure :)
Oh, I understand that quite well. :) For me it's not Skijumping, but Cycling and Running as well as Work and Uni. I love DSJ, but you need to train regularly. Great game, though!

I have seen you several times in reality in Willingen: Always Grandstand on the right side with seats, near to exit gate, usually 3rd row.
I managed to create a banner for this year to support you. Check that direction if you jump in Willingen. :)

Good luck! Philipp
Skyflyer

Post by Skyflyer »

Can we expect "I love DSJ3" on your glove in Sapporo? :wink:
EyTschej

Post by EyTschej »

"I love DSJ3" doesn't really sound cool and might be a bit long for the gloves anyway. How about a simple "gl" on the right glove and a "hf" on the left one? Every gamer would understand THAT message. :wink:
skill since 1337 ;)
Mein Sport-Blog
Skyflyer

Post by Skyflyer »

What does it mean "gl" and "hf"?

I love DSJ3 doesn't sound cool? So just "DSJ3" :wink:
sunset_rider

Post by sunset_rider »

Skyflyer wrote:Can we expect "I love DSJ3" on your glove in Sapporo? :wink:
Yes, of course.
I will be in Willingen (Germany) not Sapporo. :)

Instead of painting a bed sheet, I'm going to print a banner of ca. 150x70cm in one of the online print shops. Looks better and I found a considerable priced offer!

I thought it would be a nice idea to include a linking to DSJ. At least one part of the banner should be dedicated to DSJ. I thought of some kind of communities greetings.
Are there any suggestions or ideas about the text or graphic presentation?
:)

(In order to get it printed until January 26th, I will need to upload the data this Sunday.)