Tournament 24/02/07 results and discussion

Discussion about online/offline tournaments.
Mystikal

Post by Mystikal »

After Viktor won 2 competitions in a row, from the start, I knew he would win. nice to see spotnik at top 15 :wink:
Vik

Post by Vik »

Hurra.... that's real fun...... Adrenalin pure.... :D
Jani Oravisjärvi

Post by Jani Oravisjärvi »

Congratulations to Viktor 8)

My own tournament went surprisingly well. Just before tournament I didn't jump much good jumps and start was again quite bad. But then I won one hill and get big Q, which was very important. After that everything was much easier.
Vid

Post by Vid »

Yep, great tournament and my best ever! I was pretty consistent throughout all tournament, and I'd much rather have that than one single victory :)

The next version of DSJ MUST MUST have this improvement - when/if a player leaves, his points should not be deleted. Today it was the case with dejan sitar, who had to leave 4 hills before the end, when he was in 2nd place. He should stay in classification all the same, and he would still be 4th or 5th at the end.

Jussi, please make this improvement in the next version - it will be one step closer to the real ski jump world cup :)

see you all on Wednesday!
Who needs drugs when you've got DSJ??
SPOTNIK

Post by SPOTNIK »

Thanks Mystikal.
The blood was boiling in me at the begining but than after 3 jumps I started to feel my legs again.That was my first competition.
Grats to Vik!
Vik

Post by Vik »

Thx! A had a very good start onto first and the second hills,.... that's gave me always the big Q! But in 2 or 3 rounds I wasn't in the final30 round... :oops: Maybe next time I'll improve my weaks..., and then I'll fight again for crown.... :P
BODI

Post by BODI »

Congrats to Vik and Vid !!
You were lucky,because I had no time yesterday to compete :wink: :wink:
Get movin´ ;)