Replay sharing not working

Discussion about the mobile version of DSJ2
gien

Replay sharing not working

Post by gien »

Share replay stopped working, I always get a server connection error. I'm using Android 6.
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Replay sharing not working

Post by Jussi Koskela »

I am not aware of any general problem with the replay sharing at the moment. Android 6 is rather old already, so it might be related to it.
jcoob

Post by jcoob »

I checked on Samsung T815 with Android 7 and I'm getting the same error
gien

Post by gien »

And haven't you changed something related to this, Jussi? The app shows an update on 2023/11/11, but Google Play still shows last update on January and full Android 5+ support. Watching replays from link is not working too.
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

gien wrote: 30 Nov 2023, 13:54 And haven't you changed something related to this, Jussi? The app shows an update on 2023/11/11, but Google Play still shows last update on January and full Android 5+ support. Watching replays from link is not working too.
I haven't done changes to the app or to the server. On my phone sharing and watching replays works normally.
gien

Post by gien »

Hi Jussi, thanks for your reply. The problem is back, but I probably found the cause. Let's Encrypt reduced its support for Android 7 and earlier. None of the websites with LE certificate work on my phone. You probably should update the game support to Android 7.1+ or switch to commercial certificate (this would be the best, I still have some replays I'd like to share :mrgreen: ).