Gibbon - #FIX_Gibbon

General discussion about DSJ4.
Mariusz Paweł

Re: Gibbon - #FIX_Gibbon

Post by Mariusz Paweł »

Ask anyone who will be available in the game what I am, certainly not toxic :) Simply such arguments that occur here have no right to exist that's why I commented on them, no offense to you as a person - I referred to the expertise in this game no offence.
he10th3r310

Post by he10th3r310 »

MikesCZ wrote: 10 Sep 2023, 00:48
Mariusz Paweł wrote: 09 Sep 2023, 22:16 Heikki lost with me on cheats so he is thinking now whatever can be in game - funny.
Michal Kala - believe me u are an amateur with any style or settings u dont nothing about this game xd
its about a years of training and doesnt matter how u doing it, always when i am on break and coming back to forum i have a lot of fun reading this pros tips and hints.
Just have fun from the game and stop complaining with things u cannot change.
Yeah sure, I get it, you're the numero uno so everyone else is to be made fun of. Quite sad that top players of this game are so toxic.
Mariusz Paweł wrote: 09 Sep 2023, 22:16 u dont nothing about this game xd
I play DSJ series for more than 20 years. Cheers :)
I don't appreciate anybodys records in this game. Anybody can be cheating, nobody can prove anything. Only player himself knows about that. Jussi should continue to develop anti cheat too. Toxicity has been a great problem in this community for ever and as I told in the previous years it has been totally happening outside the game too - there have even been complete forums for shaming players in this game. I actually just recently found one about me and got it removed by admins...
DSJ2 Total Length: 5438,88m
DSJ3 Total Length: 7825,25m
DSJ4 Total Lenght: 3560,25m (offline)

Combined: 16824.38m

I'm a retired player. I won't jump more competitive jumps, but I will anyway support the game future development as I can.
decock918

Post by decock918 »

We are aware that software can contain certain bugs and faulty elements, but we are confident that your team will do everything in its power to fix this bug in the next update. We would be grateful for a prompt response and updating of the game to ensure fair playing conditions for all players.
pikashow download
Last edited by decock918 on 27 Oct 2023, 17:29, edited 2 times in total.
aleksiq4229

Post by aleksiq4229 »

he10th3r310 wrote: 12 Oct 2023, 04:33
MikesCZ wrote: 10 Sep 2023, 00:48
Mariusz Paweł wrote: 09 Sep 2023, 22:16 Heikki lost with me on cheats so he is thinking now whatever can be in game - funny.
Michal Kala - believe me u are an amateur with any style or settings u dont nothing about this game xd
its about a years of training and doesnt matter how u doing it, always when i am on break and coming back to forum i have a lot of fun reading this pros tips and hints.
Just have fun from the game and stop complaining with things u cannot change.
Yeah sure, I get it, you're the numero uno so everyone else is to be made fun of. Quite sad that top players of this game are so toxic.
Mariusz Paweł wrote: 09 Sep 2023, 22:16 u dont nothing about this game xd
I play DSJ series for more than 20 years. Cheers :)
I don't appreciate anybodys records in this game. Anybody can be cheating, nobody can prove anything. Only player himself knows about that. Jussi should continue to develop anti cheat too. Toxicity has been a great problem in this community for ever and as I told in the previous years it has been totally happening outside the game too - there have even been complete forums for shaming players in this game. I actually just recently found one about me and got it removed by admins...
IMO, the only one way to better anticheat is anti-gibbon system presented in video by Jussi on the beggining of this topic.
he10th3r310

Post by he10th3r310 »

It is one thing but it is not cheating in that sense. It is exploiting bugs that appear naturally ingame in some conditions. One of which has been already earlier prohibited (slide landing), so it should be a common line with all issues like that, which of course are up to game developers to fix. But it is not a reason to ban players who do it imo, though if game developer does nothing to fix those, then it could cause debates like this for years.

Using external software to circumvent anti cheat protection or change the game code or gain advantage in some other way is a whole different thing then. Imo, it should be illegal, and actually is in some countries. ''In recent years, countries including South Korea and China have criminalized the sale or use of cheats in video games. In South Korea, cheaters could be punished with up to 5 years in jail or fines exceeding $40,000.''
DSJ2 Total Length: 5438,88m
DSJ3 Total Length: 7825,25m
DSJ4 Total Lenght: 3560,25m (offline)

Combined: 16824.38m

I'm a retired player. I won't jump more competitive jumps, but I will anyway support the game future development as I can.
Lukinho23

Post by Lukinho23 »

Hope it will be fixed and anti-gibbon system will be in the game.
Make the game more realistic!
Stop inhuman movement!
Keks

Post by Keks »

For me, there is no point in changing the game physics from this angle. On the one hand, I understand that it may be annoying for others that someone uses this bug, but on the other hand, you first need to be able to jump well (have a skill), and to learn and master it well, you need to make thousands of jumps, so for me, removing it would be a disservice to these people who spent days or even weeks in front of the computer mastering it. I don't know what you plan to do with this Jussi, but I hope you will also take into account the other ideas that appeared here and make appropriate decisions. :D