DSJ 2 for iOS

Discussion about the mobile version of DSJ2
Post Reply
razor1995
Posts: 1
Joined: 23 Nov 2020, 12:37

DSJ 2 for iOS

Post by razor1995 »

Hi, DSJ2 Mobile will be available for iOS devices?
nanucha
Posts: 57
Joined: 22 Jan 2011, 17:15
Location: Poland, Warsaw
Contact:

Re: DSJ 2 for iOS

Post by nanucha »

I hope so.... :roll:
From that day (20.02.1994) I LOVE ski jumping:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPKuWuP ... =spoon03jp
Darksitexdd
Posts: 1
Joined: 21 Jan 2021, 12:04

Re: DSJ 2 for iOS

Post by Darksitexdd »

There are some information when DSJ will be avaible on iOS ? I can’t wait for this 😡😡
Mariusz90r
Posts: 1
Joined: 06 Feb 2021, 08:20

Re: DSJ 2 for iOS

Post by Mariusz90r »

Any plans on making iOS version? I want to buy this game, but i dont want to change my phone. :(
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 3621
Joined: 22 Jan 2007, 14:42
Location: Finland
Contact:

Re: DSJ 2 for iOS

Post by Jussi Koskela »

You can now download Deluxe Ski Jump 2 for iOS from the App Store!
https://apps.apple.com/app/id1569323259
nanucha
Posts: 57
Joined: 22 Jan 2011, 17:15
Location: Poland, Warsaw
Contact:

Re: DSJ 2 for iOS

Post by nanucha »

Jussi Koskela wrote: 02 Feb 2022, 11:37 You can now download Deluxe Ski Jump 2 for iOS from the App Store!
https://apps.apple.com/app/id1569323259
Jussi! If I pay for the version without advertising on my iphone, what can I do to use this also on my iPad?
From that day (20.02.1994) I LOVE ski jumping:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPKuWuP ... =spoon03jp
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 3621
Joined: 22 Jan 2007, 14:42
Location: Finland
Contact:

Re: DSJ 2 for iOS

Post by Jussi Koskela »

nanucha wrote: 03 Feb 2022, 12:37 Jussi! If I pay for the version without advertising on my iphone, what can I do to use this also on my iPad?
You should be able to play the ad-free version on both devices if you use them with the same Apple ID account.

On the second device select:
Main Menu -> Settings -> Refresh Purchases
nanucha
Posts: 57
Joined: 22 Jan 2011, 17:15
Location: Poland, Warsaw
Contact:

Re: DSJ 2 for iOS

Post by nanucha »

Jussi Koskela wrote: 03 Feb 2022, 14:58
nanucha wrote: 03 Feb 2022, 12:37 Jussi! If I pay for the version without advertising on my iphone, what can I do to use this also on my iPad?
You should be able to play the ad-free version on both devices if you use them with the same Apple ID account.

On the second device select:
Main Menu -> Settings -> Refresh Purchases
Thank you! It works now!
From that day (20.02.1994) I LOVE ski jumping:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPKuWuP ... =spoon03jp
Oldtimer
Posts: 2
Joined: 28 Mar 2022, 21:48

Re: DSJ 2 for iOS

Post by Oldtimer »

No matter how i try to jump, i cannot get even decent length in bigger hills.

I get to podium finishes in smaller hills but even after about 100 jumps in slovenia 250m, my best result is max 150 meters. What do i do wrong?

(Ipad, controls set to using thumbs, sensitivity full).
jcoob
Posts: 6
Joined: 02 Apr 2022, 19:50

Re: DSJ 2 for iOS

Post by jcoob »

Oldtimer wrote: 28 Mar 2022, 21:53 No matter how i try to jump, i cannot get even decent length in bigger hills.

I get to podium finishes in smaller hills but even after about 100 jumps in slovenia 250m, my best result is max 150 meters. What do i do wrong?

(Ipad, controls set to using thumbs, sensitivity full).
Hey, I got my PB on Slovenia (288+) on iPad, so I guess it is possible to do good jumps on this kind of device. Here's a couple of my tips:
  • Change control to tilt - it's way more convenient than touch
  • Go down with sensitivity, I'd say to 2, 3, maybe 4. When you feel comfortable, increase to higher values.
  • Get yourself a good strong wind - preferably over 3,5 m/s under the skis (arrow to the left). If the wind is bad - cancel the session and start over until you get a good one. If you get good wind and it became worse during the session - go to replay, find the frame where the wind is good and exit - that way the next jump will begin with this wind.
  • Try to get some technique tips by watching replays from dsj2.pl/records. Pay attention to the takeoff moment and position in flight
  • Create more human-controlled jumpers - that way you'll have more chances for a good jump having found good wind. Ultimately you can create 16 players to be controlled by you - that means 32 chances for improving your PB ;)
Feel free to share your progress and upload your records to dsj2.pl. You may join the tournaments too. Good luck!
Oldtimer
Posts: 2
Joined: 28 Mar 2022, 21:48

Re: DSJ 2 for iOS

Post by Oldtimer »

jcoob wrote: 02 Apr 2022, 20:15
Oldtimer wrote: 28 Mar 2022, 21:53 No matter how i try to jump, i cannot get even decent length in bigger hills.

I get to podium finishes in smaller hills but even after about 100 jumps in slovenia 250m, my best result is max 150 meters. What do i do wrong?

(Ipad, controls set to using thumbs, sensitivity full).
Hey, I got my PB on Slovenia (288+) on iPad, so I guess it is possible to do good jumps on this kind of device. Here's a couple of my tips:
  • Change control to tilt - it's way more convenient than touch
  • Go down with sensitivity, I'd say to 2, 3, maybe 4. When you feel comfortable, increase to higher values.
  • Get yourself a good strong wind - preferably over 3,5 m/s under the skis (arrow to the left). If the wind is bad - cancel the session and start over until you get a good one. If you get good wind and it became worse during the session - go to replay, find the frame where the wind is good and exit - that way the next jump will begin with this wind.
  • Try to get some technique tips by watching replays from dsj2.pl/records. Pay attention to the takeoff moment and position in flight
  • Create more human-controlled jumpers - that way you'll have more chances for a good jump having found good wind. Ultimately you can create 16 players to be controlled by you - that means 32 chances for improving your PB ;)
Feel free to share your progress and upload your records to dsj2.pl. You may join the tournaments too. Good luck!
thanks

but

this didn’t solve a single problem i had slash have.
hornschuh
Posts: 1
Joined: 02 Jun 2022, 23:21

Re: DSJ 2 for iOS

Post by hornschuh »

Hi guys,
when I change from my current android phone to an iOs phone, is my DSJ app with my data (hill records and replays) taken with? Or just without any data or do I have to buy the app again?
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 3621
Joined: 22 Jan 2007, 14:42
Location: Finland
Contact:

Re: DSJ 2 for iOS

Post by Jussi Koskela »

hornschuh wrote: 02 Jun 2022, 23:25 Hi guys,
when I change from my current android phone to an iOs phone, is my DSJ app with my data (hill records and replays) taken with? Or just without any data or do I have to buy the app again?
Sorry , but it's not possible to transfer the hill records or ad-free purchase from Android device to iOS device. Replay sharing works between the devices so you could share the replays one by one and download them to your new device.
Pranav
Posts: 3
Joined: 24 Nov 2023, 16:20
Contact:

Re: DSJ 2 for iOS

Post by Pranav »

hornschuh wrote: 02 Jun 2022, 23:25 Hi guys,
when I change from my current android phone to an iOs phone, is my DSJ app with my data (hill records and replays) taken with? Or just without any data or do I have to buy the app again?
Hi friend
App data usually isn't synced between iOS and Android. It's possible that you'll have to buy the software on iOS once again. Before you move devices, make sure you have a backup of your hill records and replays.Fm Whatsapp Download
Post Reply