Ski slopes created by users the AI does not score points?

General discussion about DSJ4.
odaviaferreira

Ski slopes created by users the AI does not score points?

Post by odaviaferreira »

When I download the tracks from the site, created by other users, when I see the AI go down a track, the AI score does not appear, only if I go down the track. Is there any way to release the AI score for when I see it descending a created track?
Aleks_124

Re: Ski slopes created by users the AI does not score points?

Post by Aleks_124 »

What AI? And what tracks?
odaviaferreira

Post by odaviaferreira »

I'm talking about the skiers we created when we had them run down the mountain as a computer. when they go down these hills downloaded by the forum or other user made hills site, it doesn't mark how much he made score by the judge. It only marks the points if this skier, which we put as a computer (AI), in the mountains that are already in the game, the downloads of other creators does not compute the points in the descent. Why?
Xinitiao

Post by Xinitiao »

It's because the AI data is generated from the online game results so the AI players can only jump on hills from the third party hills menu which have the little computer icon next to them.
Lurker since 2001
Better player than Garrean (for around 25 minutes at a time until he tries harder)
odaviaferreira

Post by odaviaferreira »

I understand, so there is no way for the PC skier to go down the mountains created by the user and score points? Is there a way to change the image on the PC monitor for these created mountains?
odaviaferreira

Post by odaviaferreira »

How to make the user-made hills so that the PC AI created in the game can score their hill runs? Is there any way to enable these custom made hills so our created skiers can score points on their runs?