DSJ4 Richard Gebauer

General discussion about DSJ4.
Jacek Michalak

DSJ4 Richard Gebauer

Post by Jacek Michalak »

Hi Jussi!
Take a look at Richard Gebauer's jumps, please, I think you'll soon see that his jumps are different from 99% of players. br Jacek :D
Aleks_124

Re: DSJ4 Richard Gebauer

Post by Aleks_124 »

yeah, he is moving his head like thousand times and it seems to me like slow-mo...
Tobiasz Kubowski

Post by Tobiasz Kubowski »

Im sick of these cheaters, let Jussi ban them once and for all. This also applies to the Cholewa brothers. Br, Tobiasz :wink:
Jacek Michalak

Post by Jacek Michalak »

I agree with you tobias, plus I'm fed up with these scammers they haven't achieved anything online for sure wow and they have amazing offline records because they can't even stabilize!. Jussi please ban them once and for all here you don't even need to see just a few replays. I'm sick of it. Br, Jacek
Siatko

Post by Siatko »

Jussi cannot ban a player because he does, without de facto reasons. Of course this player's jumping is very suspicious, but without clear evidence of cheating, it is unlikely to be banned.
MikesCZ

Post by MikesCZ »

I just watched several replays and yeah this is at least very suspicious. There are few more players with replays where if you look closer you can see their skis "tick" upwards in short intervals, but only very minimal.....whereas Richard's replays have this "ticking" movement amplified 100x compared to others.

We all know that for long successful jumps you need to keep sensitivity down and that makes the jumper be very still during flight...not shaking and ticking every x miliseconds.
Name: Michal Kala
Nation: CZE

Support the game - buy it and come join us online!
Aleks_124

Post by Aleks_124 »

I know, that other players like Gebauer is Jaluvka and Pfleger (everyone knows it).
But Shahen tell me, that Cholewa brothers was using slowdown, so I have no longer to worry about his jumps.
MikesCZ

Post by MikesCZ »

Aleks_124 wrote: 08 Jun 2023, 14:34 I know, that other players like Gebauer is Jaluvka and Pfleger (everyone knows it).
But Shahen tell me, that Cholewa brothers was using slowdown, so I have no longer to worry about his jumps.
I think there are more unfortunately. It sucks that we have to compete with cheaters. I don't understand how someone can cheat their way to the top and be happy about it. For me cheating would take away all the fun.

Aleks_124

Post by Aleks_124 »

MikesCZ wrote: 09 Jun 2023, 09:10
Aleks_124 wrote: 08 Jun 2023, 14:34 I know, that other players like Gebauer is Jaluvka and Pfleger (everyone knows it).
I think there are more unfortunately. It sucks that we have to compete with cheaters. I don't understand how someone can cheat their way to the top and be happy about it. For me cheating would take away all the fun.
But fortunately, some cheaters are gone
JanK

Post by JanK »

Yes, but their records are not gone.
Name: Jan Kapustka
Aleks_124

Post by Aleks_124 »

Yes, but we can ignore them. For example: VDF HS104 WR Jacek Sterna and Bischofshofen HS78 WR Tomasz Karciarz
MikesCZ

Post by MikesCZ »

Aleks_124 wrote: 09 Jun 2023, 14:03 Yes, but we can ignore them. For example: VDF HS104 WR Jacek Sterna and Bischofshofen HS78 WR Tomasz Karciarz
Well Bischo HS78's current WR looks much more cheated than Tomasz's jump....(not defending anyone here...all cheats are bad)