Headwind probability - Online

General discussion about DSJ4.
Xinitiao

Re: Headwind probability - Online

Post by Xinitiao »

JanK wrote: 14 Apr 2022, 18:17 In-game poll seems like a best option. I'm not sure if Jussi would agree with it though.
I proposed something similar some time ago - although it probably wouldn't be useful in the off-season.
viewtopic.php?t=8129
JanK wrote: 14 Apr 2022, 18:17 I already tried to start discussion on DSJ24.PL discord channel, but not many people actually interacted with me. I won't give up though :lol:.
I have to admit I was quite impressed with the cooperation of the Czech part of the community in this thread - it might be quite difficult to pull this off with the Polish part though :lol:
Lurker since 2001
Better player than Garrean (for around 25 minutes at a time until he tries harder)
Vojtěch Novák

Post by Vojtěch Novák »

Yup, it would be a nice change for us as players.
Jan Bukovský

Post by Jan Bukovský »

I agree with the in-game poll idea. In my view a higher headwind chance would definitely contribute to more enjoyable experience during many online jumps.
Jirkush

Post by Jirkush »

Yeah, that would be nice!
masterixon

Post by masterixon »

agree
NicklasJensen123

Post by NicklasJensen123 »

Yes come on, lets do the recordhunt mode. Brilliant idea. But maybe make the WRs from recordhunt mode be seperate from the WRs without fixed wind.
Xinitiao

Post by Xinitiao »

Xinitiao wrote: 14 Apr 2022, 19:27 I have to admit I was quite impressed with the cooperation of the Czech part of the community in this thread
It seems like around a quarter of currently active Czech players have already participated in this thread :shock:
Lurker since 2001
Better player than Garrean (for around 25 minutes at a time until he tries harder)
ruben30

Post by ruben30 »

I agree it should be slowly just like that, I would like it to be, I don't play this game anymore, but I think I'll come back to this game because I'm drawn to it and I would like to see what new things are.
Last edited by ruben30 on 12 Jan 2023, 18:29, edited 1 time in total.
Life is more fun if you play games.
paul73

Post by paul73 »

I only play this game in winter, somehow I don't like to play in summer, maybe because there is no snow, but you will have to play soon and I will want to test this wind