RTL Ski Jumping 2007 Online Test

Off-topic discussion & chatter.
J4cob

RTL Ski Jumping 2007 Online Test

Post by J4cob »

Hello guys!

I've recently wanted really bad to play RTL Ski Jumping 2007, and I did and I thought why not to try to play Online on this game? There's some untested ways to do that, and I want to show one of them for you. I'm scheduling the online play for 29th December at around 16:30 CET, but you can also add me on Discord: Jacob ✅#9425 i'll just add you to one big chat group (add me to friends) and i'll send you the ip.

What I originally think, is to use software called Radmin VPN. It's a software like Hamachi, but better. Software is free, and has unlimited rooms, and it's easier to install. I made a room for RTL SJ online play, so you can check it out - if you installed Radmin VPN go on to the "Network" tab and choose "Join to a existing network" and type this:
- Network name: RTL07
- Network password: 123456
And you should be good to go. You should have Radmin VPN open if you want to play online that way. Then if you have RTL Ski Jumping installed, go to Multiplayer tab, type your name and click "Join the game" - type the IP that i'll send you, and you should join the game. Wanted to host a little fun tournament, because the New Year is coming. What do you think guys? (btw on RTL 07 online there's a limit of 10 players in a lobby)

If you'll decide to join with your friend, and only play with him, in order to play the game - host first need to make a Online Lobby in RTL SJ Multiplayer, and after creating it, your friend needs to write your Radmin VPN IP in order to join. Radmin VPN room is open for everybody for testing!