Cheater

Discussion about the hill records, jumping techniques and replays.
Siatko

Cheater

Post by Siatko »

Hello Jussi, I come with the information that the online world record on OBERSTDORF HS213 was jumped on a cheat, after turning on the replay, he throws a message from it that this replay does not agree with the current version, and this is an obvious example of using Cheat Engine, please Jussi ban it user. :)
kzr

Re: Cheater

Post by kzr »

Yup, engelberg 140 is also cheaty cheated
Siatko

Post by Siatko »

Anyway, I'm talking nonsense, this user made illegal world records (and as it turns out, not only world records, because most of them are personal records, although also occupying places in the top of the general classification) he made these records on all hills, except for Sapporo, Zakopane HS134, Bad Mitterndorf HS200 and Engelberg HS137. And he made some records on the Cheat Engine on custom hills
Siatko

Post by Siatko »

There is also a lot of it
he10th3r310

Post by he10th3r310 »

Lol, for the first time ever I see someone cheating a record that actually works until takeoff.
DSJ2 Total Length: 5438,88m
DSJ3 Total Length: 7825,25m
DSJ4 Total Lenght: 3560,25m (offline)

Combined: 16824.38m

I'm a retired player. I won't jump more competitive jumps, but I will anyway support the game future development as I can.
Xinitiao

Post by Xinitiao »

he10th3r310 wrote:Lol, for the first time ever I see someone cheating a record that actually works until takeoff.
It's because he used cheat engine to change flight style. Unfortunately one of the more popular polish dsj youtubers has made a video on it which has over 7000 views already :/
Lurker since 2001
Better player than Garrean (for around 25 minutes at a time until he tries harder)
Siatko

Post by Siatko »

Xinitiao wrote:
he10th3r310 wrote:Lol, for the first time ever I see someone cheating a record that actually works until takeoff.
It's because he used cheat engine to change flight style. Unfortunately one of the more popular polish dsj youtubers has made a video on it which has over 7000 views already :/
however, remember that the YouTuber you are talking about has nowhere said how to do it, and the fact that he recorded it is nothing, this player either did it himself after probably a long time of searching for how to do it, or someone else made a guide, but for example he made fewer views on youtube, so i don't think there is any point in blaming this popular youtube, he just recorded and didn't say what, how and when.
Siatko

Post by Siatko »

And the fact that now there is some completely incomprehensible buzz about this "classic style" well, not always the things that are trending on the Internet are the smartest or honest, but anyway, if someone would post about it, or no one would did not post it, you could expect that even without publishing it to the internet, he would discover it and use it in an online or offline game, Cheat Engine and slidebugs, this is the reality of this game and in fact every few weeks such people appear, improving something in game physics and the removal of slidebugs would be a huge step in stopping cheating in the game.
Xinitiao

Post by Xinitiao »

Siatko wrote:
Xinitiao wrote:
however, remember that the YouTuber you are talking about has nowhere said how to do it, and the fact that he recorded it is nothing, this player either did it himself after probably a long time of searching for how to do it, or someone else made a guide, but for example he made fewer views on youtube, so i don't think there is any point in blaming this popular youtube, he just recorded and didn't say what, how and when.
Well yeah, but in the comments there is link to the tutorial how to do it. It was entirely foreseeable that this would happen.
Siatko wrote:you could expect that even without publishing it to the internet, he would discover it and use it in an online or offline game, Cheat Engine and slidebugs, this is the reality of this game and in fact every few weeks such people appear, improving something in game physics and the removal of slidebugs would be a huge step in stopping cheating in the game.
Yeah no, the problem is that this is comparatively a very easy way to cheat, and improving physics or removing slides has nothing to do with it, cheaters wanna cheat :roll:
Lurker since 2001
Better player than Garrean (for around 25 minutes at a time until he tries harder)
Siatko

Post by Siatko »

It's because he used cheat engine to change flight style. Unfortunately one of the more popular polish dsj youtubers has made a video on it which has over 7000 views already :/[/quote]
however, remember that the YouTuber you are talking about has nowhere said how to do it, and the fact that he recorded it is nothing, this player either did it himself after probably a long time of searching for how to do it, or someone else made a guide, but for example he made fewer views on youtube, so i don't think there is any point in blaming this popular youtube, he just recorded and didn't say what, how and when.[/quote]
Well yeah, but in the comments there is link to the tutorial how to do it. It was entirely foreseeable that this would happen.
right now, I can't see any link. And I would download a bit of this YouTuber, he did not break the DSJ4 law and did it during training, and even when the scammer himself jumped this way yesterday, it is his own stupid decision, of course, but his own, because it is him bought the DSJ4 and he consciously sent the reruns to global records. I also think that even a possible link that would fall there should not stand in the way of doing it as much as possible during training. That's why I think that the fault lies only with the cheater, no one told him to send it, he could, to put it this way, jump several times in the privacy of his home.
Xinitiao

Post by Xinitiao »

I agree that it's the cheater's fault, but everyone know that there are were, are and will be some members of the community that want to cheat. I'm just saying that the YouTuber made extra work for Jussi (deleting the cheater's records) for a bit of cheap fame. And it probably isn't the last time someone tries to jump online using ce.
Lurker since 2001
kzr

Post by kzr »

Givxi is another one
Tom2

Post by Tom2 »

Grzegorz Mańczak, let's remember that name. One of the all-time Hall of Shamers.
DSJ3 TL: 7755.36m (#39), peak: 1325 (#490)
DSJ4 TL: 3550.97m (#3), online: 3506.29m (#11), peak: 1942 (#5)

DSJ3 PB: 318.88m (#19)
DSJ4 PB: 242.88m (#2)
Siatko

Post by Siatko »

Xinitiao wrote:I agree that it's the cheater's fault, but everyone know that there are were, are and will be some members of the community that want to cheat. I'm just saying that the YouTuber made extra work for Jussi (deleting the cheater's records) for a bit of cheap fame. And it probably isn't the last time someone tries to jump online using ce.
of course, but as DSJ4 has a much better period in its history now, there are also at least 60 people at WOT. It's also a fact and the thing that goes behind more popularity is a greater number of cheaters, and in fact Jussi and all honest players I think they know that from time to time such a cheater will come, or they also come by promoting such things, because youtuber wants fame? I don't think so, although I think that looking at the entire history of this forum and reading posts like "cheater" or "world record for cheats" there is much less of it, let's be happy about it.
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

Couple of bans awarded to lucky winners.