Change in the name of the registrant

Questions about registration and online subscriptions.
pawryc

Change in the name of the registrant

Post by pawryc »

Hello, I would like to change the name of the registrant from a first and last name to some alias. Can it be done? I'd appreciate an answer.
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Change in the name of the registrant

Post by Jussi Koskela »

pawryc wrote:Hello, I would like to change the name of the registrant from a first and last name to some alias. Can it be done? I'd appreciate an answer.
Please email me your current registration name and preferred alias. Please send the request from the same email address that you used to buy the game.
pawryc

Post by pawryc »

Jussi Koskela wrote:
pawryc wrote:Hello, I would like to change the name of the registrant from a first and last name to some alias. Can it be done? I'd appreciate an answer.
Please email me your current registration name and preferred alias. Please send the request from the same email address that you used to buy the game.
And what email do you have? Sorry if it's here somewhere, but I can't find it.
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

pawryc wrote:
Jussi Koskela wrote:
Please email me your registration name and I will advice.
kzr

Post by kzr »

pawryc wrote:
Jussi Koskela wrote:
info@mediamond.fi