Nvidia general fu*kup

Bugs in DSJ4.
Mikolaj L

Nvidia general fu*kup

Post by Mikolaj L »

hi Guys,

Since installing two weeks ago new NVIDIA GTX 1050 driver, DSJ got mad (probably after this, as I'm not 100% sure, I didnt play the game after this).
I've tried almost everything, what I've found there or on FB group, but nothing really helped.

Generally 1stly the computer was turning off and blue "Video scheduler internal error" was poping out.
Later it was restarting the computer after turning DSJ.

What I've tried:
- changing resolution to lower and later to higher (works on low resolution, but later when coming back to normal (at least 1980), it crashes
- reinstalling graphic card and all of the drivers from the computer
- turning on the game as administrator
- turning off antivir while entering the game

I dont know how to upload there photos, but I have set in NVIDA control panel:
"app to be be adjusted: c/program files.. DSJ4"
there is chosen "NVIDIA processor with high efficiency"

in DSJ4 setup "Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050"

and there are starting problems:
when I have for audio: "Basic sound driver" (podstawowy sterownik dźwięku), the computer crashes (restart/ turns off, with a terrible sound/ video schedule internal error") or this communicate about driver not found pops out. When I choose there "Q3279.. Nvidia" audio driver, (the monitor one) the game starts, it works correctly (but without sound -.-, I guess sth internal, because it doesnt make any sound at all), but until the first time I'm trying to minimize it - than it crashes again and after the PC restart again I have to change manually audio driver to the correct one (it turns back to the basic sound driver) etc. I have been always minimizing DSJ as many times as I wanted and nothing was happening.

Other games are (Football Manager 2021, FIFA 2020) are working perfectly on the new card drivers.

I see there have been many problems with NVIDIA, does anybody have any advise? Please! playing FM all the time is too much and tirining at this times! Also the best online times ever I guess are wasting! :D
Last edited by Mikolaj L on 10 Dec 2020, 01:33, edited 1 time in total.
Mikolaj L

Re: Nvidia general fu*kup

Post by Mikolaj L »

ok, so to make it more clear- less text, there are basically two things:

After all of the adjustments (earlier, before installing new card drivers, the game was just functioning perfectly)
1. Game is not working (computer crashes) with the computer's sound driver. Only runs with monitor one, which is fu*ked up (but I guess it's internal thing as it doesnt work at all.
2. Game is crashing after minimalizing it.

Generally would be grateful with your experiences with this NVIDIAs problems.
Bogdan56

Post by Bogdan56 »

Use the program: IObit Driver Booster Free. It will search for and install the correct drivers for your PC. It is also possible that you caught a virus.
Mikolaj L

Post by Mikolaj L »

Thanks Bogdan, will try this IOBIT.
Probably not a virus, because Norton is working all the time and there are no other signs of virus, also other, more demanding games are working properly.

Now again DSJ is not turning on at all (video scheduler internal error), no matter what sound/graphic card is chosen. Generally NVIDIA cards seem to provoke a lot of errors, also for others.