DSJ4 1.7 Gorisek Bros. Hills Showcase

Discussion about custom hills.
MikesCZ

Re: DSJ4 1.7 Gorisek Bros. Hills Showcase

Post by MikesCZ »

Slovakia K110 has crazy fast inrun, I love it :lol:
Name: Michal Kala
Nation: CZE

Support the game - buy it and come join us online!
Stefan_1

cpu

Post by Stefan_1 »

and what about cpu players on new hills?
Austrian_Skijumpfan_94

Re: cpu

Post by Austrian_Skijumpfan_94 »

Stefan_1 wrote:and what about cpu players on new hills?
CPU players get their data from online results, so new cpu players possible for now
Stefan_1

Re: cpu

Post by Stefan_1 »

Austrian_Skijumpfan_94 wrote:
Stefan_1 wrote:and what about cpu players on new hills?
CPU players get their data from online results, so new cpu players possible for now

so the cpu players may appear on these hills any time soon?
pawelkoks

Post by pawelkoks »

How would they appear in the game IF THE CUSTOM HILLS ARE NOT SUPPORTED IN ONLINE MODE? Have you thought about that?
Szymon11

Post by Szymon11 »

First of all, huge respect for Gorisek Bros team. Thank you for the passion and commitment you put into creating so many hills!!. Who could have imagined that after years of nothinngness we would experience such a beautiful day? Much appreciation for Jussi who let the folks take over the hills development after those 6 gloomy years in the history of DSJ series.

The problem of hills seems to be now solved. The game still has much to offer and I hope it will be improved in the future. The entertainment possibilities are now endless and this should be translated into online mode and we should see leaderboards for new hills (approved ones).

For me this is truly the new era of DSJ. And I believe that this merely beginning of something bigger this game and community deserves! :!:
Peak: 1835
Total length offline: 3535.16 m
Total length online: 3500.20 m
Former online world record holder: Wisła.
Former offline world record holder in Oberstdorf! First jumper ever who broke and stood 230 meters barrier!
skijumppery

Post by skijumppery »

Are Innsbruck or Trondheim planned? 🙂
Maciejo-96

Post by Maciejo-96 »

skijumppery wrote:Are Innsbruck or Trondheim planned? 🙂
They are under preparation :wink:
Join me on my Twitch streams:
https://www.twitch.tv/mathijsen
Wolf

Post by Wolf »

Are the following (NECESSARY) changes planned: 1) Changing the silhouette of the jumper - the head closer to the skis, 2) Changing the suit cut to the one that has been in use for several years, 3) Wind points added / deducted, 4) Start gate lighting, 5 ) Change in regulations over the last few years, 6) Change in game menu and desktop icon.
sneze2r

Post by sneze2r »

How did you create dsj2 hills reconstruction? It is possible to extract some parameters from dsj2 hill profiles? I you did made them from scratch, with only comparing how does it look in dsj2?
BartiSkiJumper

Post by BartiSkiJumper »

sneze2r wrote:How did you create dsj2 hills reconstruction? It is possible to extract some parameters from dsj2 hill profiles? I you did made them from scratch, with only comparing how does it look in dsj2?
We didn't extract anything from DSJ2, as you said we only did it from scratch by comparing it to the look and in-game physics
Bartek Winczaszek:
DSJ3 TL - 7850.57m #1
DSJ4 TL - 3543.26m #6
DSJ4 Online Peak: 1959 #1
TDD 2013-2020: #2 - #3 - #2 - #2 - #1 - #2 - #1 - #1

My YT and Twitch channels: youtube.com/user/BartiSkiJumper - twitch.tv/BartiDSJ
Peter_Peter

Post by Peter_Peter »

I logged after many years just to say thank to everyone involved in this update, great effort!

I've downloaded Oslo H134 and it looks stunning. Got one question/request though - would you guys consider to release version where the view on classic camera isn't obscured by the wind-wall and inrun railings? I am afraid it will also be the case for Innsbruck should you decide to make it. I think the playability should be prioritized even if it means the hill won't be 100% accurate.
Lechoo

Post by Lechoo »