NEW ERA OF DSJ

General discussion about DSJ4.
KulickiB

Re: NEW ERA OF DSJ

Post by KulickiB »

Hello, could you show us demo / beta of this "project"?
Best regards
SprengeMobil

Post by SprengeMobil »

The next hill they were teasing is maybe a fictional hill. Does anyone know if this hill exists?
Du måtte bare si det!
KulickiB

Post by KulickiB »

No, I'm sure it isn't any of 24 existing hills in the game. Looks like absolutely new.
SprengeMobil

Post by SprengeMobil »

KulickiB wrote:No, I'm sure it isn't any of 24 existing hills in the game. Looks like absolutely new.
I know all the hills in the game, but I mean if this hill exists in real life (not DSJ).
Du måtte bare si det!
KulickiB

Post by KulickiB »

I think it's Ober HS235. Such similar.
SprengeMobil

Post by SprengeMobil »

KulickiB wrote:I think it's Ober HS235. Such similar.
I don't think it's Oberstdorf. I think it's just a test hill currently. The former hill is in the game, however it's outdated.
Du måtte bare si det!
SoBo

Post by SoBo »

Jussi Koskela wrote:Hmm.. doesn't look like a fake to me. Maybe we'll get to know more of it later? :)
You're an adult so maybe official info or stop speculating ? You know well that information about "something" associated with DSJ electrifies all players.It's time to tell there will be something, or there will be nothing new. Your time Jussi, i'm waiting for an answer :)
PEAK : 1946

Online Total length 3531.47m
Spot

Post by Spot »

+1
BartekDrozdowski_POL

Post by BartekDrozdowski_POL »

In this situation there are three possibilities:

1. Cooperation with Jussi
2. Hacked game code
3. Fake

In my opinion - first option.
2013 DSJ4 World Champion & former #1 World Rankings
https://www.mediamond.fi/dsj4/personalh ... sion=1.0.0
SprengeMobil

Post by SprengeMobil »

I think its the first one, that they have cooperated with Jussi.
Du måtte bare si det!
Szymon11

Post by Szymon11 »

SoBo wrote:
Jussi Koskela wrote:Hmm.. doesn't look like a fake to me. Maybe we'll get to know more of it later? :)
You're an adult so maybe official info or stop speculating ? You know well that information about "something" associated with DSJ electrifies all players.It's time to tell there will be something, or there will be nothing new. Your time Jussi, i'm waiting for an answer :)
I think the more people will be confused and triggered by that, the better, at least for some time. The most valuable information is the hidden one. To maximize benefits for the project, the author(s) know surely that they have to build on tension so that they attract as many as possible "old" players who retired (like me) and "new" players who search for game that matches their interest in ski jumping.

The good thing is that DSJ (un)offcial (we don't know yet) advertising of DSJ went outside of Mediamond channel and that can be deemed positive as new announcements should reach as many people as possible and this is only possible via social media nowadays...
Peak: 1835
Total length offline: 3535.16 m
Total length online: 3500.20 m
Former online world record holder: Wisła.
Former offline world record holder in Oberstdorf! First jumper ever who broke and stood 230 meters barrier!
Rajmek1233

Post by Rajmek1233 »

SoBo wrote:
I think its enough info right now ;)
Robert-Ski-Jumping

Post by Robert-Ski-Jumping »

Initially i thought that these videos were fake, but yesterday I changed my mind. These videos are too good, to be define as utterly false. It would be seen (movie glitches, badly pasted item etc.). For now we must wait for more infos. Two videos aren't any enough to be know all about new era DSJ 4. In this topic i am at the middle. I'm isn't ultra optimistic, but too i'm isn't I don't excluded future for DSJ 4. :) :)
BartekDrozdowski_POL

Post by BartekDrozdowski_POL »

I wrote to real Gorisek Brothers Engineers and they told me that they have nothing to do with this situation...
So... author of this topic isn't one of Gorisek brother who project real ski flying hills...
2013 DSJ4 World Champion & former #1 World Rankings
https://www.mediamond.fi/dsj4/personalh ... sion=1.0.0
Robert-Ski-Jumping

Post by Robert-Ski-Jumping »

BartekDrozdowski_POL wrote:I wrote to real Gorisek Brothers Engineers and they told me that they have nothing to do with this situation...
So... author of this topic isn't one of Gorisek brother who project real ski flying hills...
Interesing...Anyway we don't know, who really is author of these videos. Supposedly the name of the channel refers to Gorišek Brothers, but this is a wrong assumption. But as I wrote before, these films do not look fake to me.