http://www.pawelekdsj3.aaf.pl

Discussion about online/offline tournaments.
Jose_Bach

Post by Jose_Bach »

Hey! Is it possible to participate only in some hills? Or if I jump one, am I forced to participate in all competitions?
Petri Kähkönen
My YouTube-channel (piano videos, for example my own compositions, arrangements etc.): http://www.youtube.com/user/BachJose -
Pasi84fin

Post by Pasi84fin »

Thanks. Would be nice but i havent good at all :(

Edit: I just registered so i waiting next hilll :)

Edit2: 12-20 CET mean 13-21 finnish time and is not matter where jump(World Cup, Team Cup offline, online?
Jose_Bach

Post by Jose_Bach »

Joined! Looking forward to Saturday! :D
Petri Kähkönen
My YouTube-channel (piano videos, for example my own compositions, arrangements etc.): http://www.youtube.com/user/BachJose -
mis

Post by mis »

Jose_Bach wrote:Hey! Is it possible to participate only in some hills? Or if I jump one, am I forced to participate in all competitions?
I myself won't be able to participate in all myself due to holiday and other events :(, but I will try to compete always when possible. :)
Pasi84fin wrote:Edit2: 12-20 CET mean 13-21 finnish time and is not matter where jump(World Cup, Team Cup offline, online?
Doesn't matter where the jumps have been made. Easiest is however to take an offline world cup in the particular hill, create at least 10 jumpers and enable the qualifiying round from the settings. If you have good wind then keep on jumping, if the wind turns bad just ESC and search new good wind.

Don't forget that the jumps must be done in snow!
onkelsmerte

Post by onkelsmerte »

mis wrote:
Jose_Bach wrote:Hey! Is it possible to participate only in some hills? Or if I jump one, am I forced to participate in all competitions?
I myself won't be able to participate in all myself due to holiday and other events :(, but I will try to compete always when possible. :)
Pasi84fin wrote:Edit2: 12-20 CET mean 13-21 finnish time and is not matter where jump(World Cup, Team Cup offline, online?
Doesn't matter where the jumps have been made. Easiest is however to take an offline world cup in the particular hill, create at least 10 jumpers and enable the qualifiying round from the settings. If you have good wind then keep on jumping, if the wind turns bad just ESC and search new good wind.

Don't forget that the jumps must be done in snow!

Is this the dsj.net tournament? Or is it something else?
Kilerx

UNITED KINGDOM RESULTS:

Post by Kilerx »

Last edited by Kilerx on 21 Dec 2009, 04:25, edited 1 time in total.
Kilerx

SPAIN RESULTS:

Post by Kilerx »

Last edited by Kilerx on 21 Dec 2009, 04:23, edited 1 time in total.
Kilerx

REWARDS FOR RECORDS!!!

Post by Kilerx »

Hi !!! I`d like to invited everybody to look at our site:) regards