post your modeled hills here

Off-topic discussion & chatter.
liverpoolkd14
Posts: 269
Joined: 31 Jan 2011, 02:28
Contact:

Re: post your modeled hills here

Post by liverpoolkd14 »

Hello every1 ! ;]

I start 2day my new hill... i will show you all proces!

Image

Second screen

Image

Update

Image

Update 2

Image

Update 3

Image
Kowalbeats _ blz
http://www.soundcloud.com/kowalbeats

Gmina Lubawka!
mat12345
Posts: 6
Joined: 07 Feb 2013, 15:24

Re: post your modeled hills here

Post by mat12345 »

Hey, what's going on with that? You do those hills just for fun or it's possible to get them into the game?
liverpoolkd14
Posts: 269
Joined: 31 Jan 2011, 02:28
Contact:

Re: post your modeled hills here

Post by liverpoolkd14 »

mat12345 wrote:Hey, what's going on with that? You do those hills just for fun or it's possible to get them into the game?
It is possible, but I do not have enough skill in programming, this is the only thing that stopping my procces. (not excluded that in the future I will not do the game)
Kowalbeats _ blz
http://www.soundcloud.com/kowalbeats

Gmina Lubawka!
mat12345
Posts: 6
Joined: 07 Feb 2013, 15:24

Re: post your modeled hills here

Post by mat12345 »

Maybe ask Jussi if he could turn your projects into the life and share those hills for free (not included in the game), so license is not needed, and if he gets the license in the future, he could include the hills in the game. Isn't it that a good thing? Maybe somebody can talk with him?
liverpoolkd14
Posts: 269
Joined: 31 Jan 2011, 02:28
Contact:

Re: post your modeled hills here

Post by liverpoolkd14 »

mat12345 wrote:Maybe ask Jussi if he could turn your projects into the life and share those hills for free (not included in the game), so license is not needed, and if he gets the license in the future, he could include the hills in the game. Isn't it that a good thing? Maybe somebody can talk with him?
it's his game, so I understand that Jussi reluctantly cooperates.
If I made the hill on my own, copyright belong to me. Anyway check my new project! :D

Image

Image
Kowalbeats _ blz
http://www.soundcloud.com/kowalbeats

Gmina Lubawka!
mat12345
Posts: 6
Joined: 07 Feb 2013, 15:24

Re: post your modeled hills here

Post by mat12345 »

I ment if you give him your projects (example Harrachov hill). He has your permission to project but doesn't need permission of hill owner because he gives it for free, as a free gift to the game.
skiflyer11
Posts: 968
Joined: 23 Feb 2011, 18:46
Location: Austria
Contact:

Re: post your modeled hills here

Post by skiflyer11 »

liverpoolkd14 wrote: it's his game, so I understand that Jussi reluctantly cooperates.
If I made the hill on my own, copyright belong to me. Anyway check my new project! :D
hi :) how much time do you invest averagely in one hill?
Image

That's gotta hurt (sorry Zmaster for that fake ;))
liverpoolkd14
Posts: 269
Joined: 31 Jan 2011, 02:28
Contact:

Re: post your modeled hills here

Post by liverpoolkd14 »

skiflyer11 wrote:
liverpoolkd14 wrote: it's his game, so I understand that Jussi reluctantly cooperates.
If I made the hill on my own, copyright belong to me. Anyway check my new project! :D
hi :) how much time do you invest averagely in one hill?
up to 3 hours , because I has been changing something all the time, already I have new idea in my head :D

(This hill has all right measurements, this is an additional impediment)
Kowalbeats _ blz
http://www.soundcloud.com/kowalbeats

Gmina Lubawka!
liverpoolkd14
Posts: 269
Joined: 31 Jan 2011, 02:28
Contact:

Re: post your modeled hills here

Post by liverpoolkd14 »

mat12345 wrote:I ment if you give him your projects (example Harrachov hill). He has your permission to project but doesn't need permission of hill owner because he gives it for free, as a free gift to the game.
That's right !
Kowalbeats _ blz
http://www.soundcloud.com/kowalbeats

Gmina Lubawka!
mask
Posts: 798
Joined: 01 Oct 2009, 13:49
Location: Poland
Contact:

Re: post your modeled hills here

Post by mask »

hi
I've made small, fictional K-15 "for fun"
day view: http://puu.sh/20AHK
night: http://puu.sh/20AJE
both pictures are in 1920x1080 so i can't put in IMG tags :D

enjoy! :)
U3EDJgUY5B
#JS
liverpoolkd14
Posts: 269
Joined: 31 Jan 2011, 02:28
Contact:

Re: post your modeled hills here

Post by liverpoolkd14 »

@UP nice! :D

Small update, I think now it's looking much better, but still lot of work ;)

Image

updateX2

Image
Kowalbeats _ blz
http://www.soundcloud.com/kowalbeats

Gmina Lubawka!
skiflyer11
Posts: 968
Joined: 23 Feb 2011, 18:46
Location: Austria
Contact:

Re: post your modeled hills here

Post by skiflyer11 »

liverpoolkd14 wrote:@UP nice! :D

Small update, I think now it's looking much better, but still lot of work ;)
wow great :D

do you still use blender for modelling your hills?
Image

That's gotta hurt (sorry Zmaster for that fake ;))
liverpoolkd14
Posts: 269
Joined: 31 Jan 2011, 02:28
Contact:

Re: post your modeled hills here

Post by liverpoolkd14 »

skiflyer11 wrote:
wow great :D

do you still use blender for modelling your hills?
Yes - Blender(2.65a),
I got 3DS Max (student version) but I do not like the interface, for now I don't wont to change from Blender -> 3DS Max.

Lets move the topic there: http://www.mediamond.fi/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=5033
Kowalbeats _ blz
http://www.soundcloud.com/kowalbeats

Gmina Lubawka!
skiflyer11
Posts: 968
Joined: 23 Feb 2011, 18:46
Location: Austria
Contact:

Re: post your modeled hills here

Post by skiflyer11 »

liverpoolkd14 wrote:
skiflyer11 wrote:
wow great :D

do you still use blender for modelling your hills?
Yes - Blender(2.65a),
I got 3DS Max (student version) but I do not like the interface, for now I don't wont to change from Blender -> 3DS Max.

Lets move the topic there: http://www.mediamond.fi/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=5033
whats the point of moving the topic?? :|
Image

That's gotta hurt (sorry Zmaster for that fake ;))
liverpoolkd14
Posts: 269
Joined: 31 Jan 2011, 02:28
Contact:

Re: post your modeled hills here

Post by liverpoolkd14 »

skiflyer11 wrote:whats the point of moving the topic?? :|
In this topic its really too many useless things, my point was to discuss there but place only picture with the models to the other topic (3D Projects | Ski jumping hills). This way we will get clearer view for other users.
Kowalbeats _ blz
http://www.soundcloud.com/kowalbeats

Gmina Lubawka!
Post Reply