Post by skiflyer11 »

Bischofshofen HS140
Bad Mitterndorf HS200
Planica HS215
Vikersund HS225
Willingen HS145
Harrachov HS205 :)
(in no particular order)

That's gotta hurt (sorry Zmaster for that fake ;))
Olli Tamminen

Re: Your favourites hills

Post by Olli Tamminen »

Klingenthal, Wisla, Villach, Oberhof, Kuopio, Willingen, Vikersund (flying and normal hill), Lahti K90, Planica, Sapporo.
bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla [/url]
CalinStelistu

Post by CalinStelistu »

Harrachov and Vikersund (I like skiflyng)
kisiel

Post by kisiel »

Wisla, Zakopane and Planica :D
dec

Post by dec »

Planica and Vikersund! Love all flying hills basically... :D
Maciejo-96

Post by Maciejo-96 »

3. Zakopane, Adas K15 :)
2. Vikersund K195
1. Planica K185 ;)
Join me on my Twitch streams:
https://www.twitch.tv/mathijsen
marcel112223333

Post by marcel112223333 »

1.Ga-Pa
2.Kulm
3.Oberstdorf HS213
4.Lahti(all hills)
5.Sapporo HS134
6.Kuusamo HS142
7.Vikersund (the ski flying one)
8.Zakopane (sorry to everyone who is Polish)
MattyPolz14

Post by MattyPolz14 »

Vikersund HS225.
Maciejo-96

Post by Maciejo-96 »

+ Planica HS135 (2013) :)
Join me on my Twitch streams:
https://www.twitch.tv/mathijsen
Nowhere Girl

Post by Nowhere Girl »

I'm completely mad about ski jumping hills. I want to climb as many as possible (though it's not easy when you don't have much money and can't drive), so I climb all jumping hills possible - everything from Olympic venues to amateur hills, from newly built ones to ruins, from ski flying fecilities to teenie weenie hills...
A few of the hills I like especially much:
1. Visited hills:
Helsinki, Eibau/Kottmar, Czerniec (the fanciest amateur hill I've seen, unfortunately torn down several years ago - I visited it in early 2006), Berchtesgaden, Szczyrk (new Skalite), Lomnice nad Popelkou, Winterberg, Toblach/Dobbiaco, Warsaw (my closest hill, visited many times, unfortunately also already torn down)...
2. Dream hills (ones I've never been to, but find them especially beautiful/interesting on the basis of photos):
Tromsoe, Alta (northernmost jumping hill in the world), San Carlos de Bariloche (southernmost jumping hill in the world, if it still exists), Murmansk, Erzurum, Perm, Baiersbronn, Oberhof, Hakuba, Myoko Kogen, Copper Peak...
Some are quite hard to reach, especially taking into account that I've never been outside Europe and I'm afraid of air transport...
What I find interesting about jumping hills consists of several aspects: general beauty (natural surroundings, architecture), what is unique about the hill* and cute details - for example benches made of old jumping skis in Winterberg, nice signposts or "no entry" signs (I break those bans whenever I can** ;))...

* For example the above-mentioned "extremes" of Alta and Bariloche, but also other interesting things, for example: the biggest and smallest plastic hill in the world, hills with Ing. Freitag hydraulic towers (just six in the world - 3 in Johanngeorgenstadt, 2 in Oberwiesenthal and one in Geyer - I've climbed the whole "set"), or more vague categories like "the most urban hill in the world" (Warsaw, probably, and since it's been torn down - Slavia hills in Liberec)...
** The funniest situation: Spitzkunnersdorf in Saxony (close to the Polish border), some locals are sitting on a terrace under the hill and drinking beer, I climb the slope and take photographs, including a "no entry" sign (a very nice one, by the way). Then I flauntingly climb the towers as well, despite the sign and despite being seen breaking the ban, and somebody shouts: "And now jump! (;))"... Altogether, I usually don't care about entry bans at all and haven't so far run into any trouble for breaking them.