DSJ Online - Ranking Modus

Ideas and suggestions for improving DSJ3.
sunset_rider

DSJ Online - Ranking Modus

Post by sunset_rider »

I like the DSJ Ranking system, since it motivates to get a Highscore.
Nevertheless, I would like a real World Cup.
My idea: In addition to the score I would like a system that counts wideness Points on the Mediamond Server. The player who who got most points and participated in at least (e.g.) 300 jumpings within 3 months wins the World Cup.

The tournaments we have at the moment are nice. The same applies to the DSJ score system. However, since one does not really know which rank one have and there is nothing really valuable to win, the systems lacks a tad of motivation.

Greetings, Philipp
shaking

Post by shaking »

I am new to the online game and I am really motivated to get back over 1000 Points... and for me it is really not easy.. .. so for now the modus does quite motivate me but perhaps in a view months I need a new challange as well.

I would like to have an online Team Cup that would be nice because you jump more often on one Hill.
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: DSJ Online - Ranking Modus

Post by Jussi Koskela »

sunset_rider wrote: My idea: In addition to the score I would like a system that counts wideness Points on the Mediamond Server. The player who who got most points and participated in at least (e.g.) 300 jumpings within 3 months wins the World Cup.
I am not sure if I understood the idea, but wouldn't it be easy to just go jumping online during the quiet hours and then collect the maximum points?
sunset_rider

Post by sunset_rider »

Yes, you're right. That's why I put forward just to collect the points of each jump, not the World Cup Points.

Basically, the modus is good as it is now, but I don't really know what it is good for to have 1500 instead of eg.g just 600 online-rating points.