double Mac dsj

Technical support for DSJ3.
IamJaruh

double Mac dsj

Post by IamJaruh »

Dear,

I am having installed VMware fusion on my Mac intel to run the game trough a windows terminal, and it works. Although everything is said with it, i am verry happy to have been able to run the software on Mac. I am having still some troubling however. Would you perhaps have the experience to tell me how i run the game in fully enhanced modus, since it's running only in a instabel way with partial view or at least minored and soundcard jamming sound.?

I hope there is a good solution to play the game. It would be attractive to develop a proper iMac Leopard version of the game. Besides the solution of running an extra oprating system as virtual machine for example windows vista, it could be more convenient to run it directly in mac modus. Thanks in advance for having any possible suggestions.

Regards,
Jeroen Bleiksloot
Either they are crazy, or i am very smart..
IamJaruh

Mac again..

Post by IamJaruh »

Dear,

I am still left in my search to run Dsj with proper possibilities. Perhaps you can advise me? When running the game, it can't find the selected avideo adapter. I run the game preferable trough software that uses windows bottles to directly run it from my Macintosh in stead of a virtual windows machine running paralel with mac os x.

How do i coonnect my video adapter..., no solutions offered that could help me within the forum..

thanks in advance,
Jeroen Bleiksloot
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

Sorry but I am not familiar with VMWare on Mac and can't say for sure what could be wrong. Usually the error message means that you have updated your video card drivers and should run the DSJ3 Setup again.
IamJaruh

Post by IamJaruh »

Thanks anyway anyhow...

regards,
Jeroen